NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

Where did you see this message? Exchange?

Thanks for reply!

the website i collect XEM
http://namuyan.dip.jp/nem/mainnet_nodb/index.php

after i try to withdraw all, take about 10 sec, show on the page. i will make the image later.
or did i ask wrong place?! lol ??
if yes, Sorry about that, i try to find the way to help, and the website show here so i think maybe i can ask here.

At the NEM Mainnet Faucet, the “withdraw all” button is not alive. What should I do? Help me.

withdraw greyed out. would probably still get error about ohayou:276 even if it wasn’t.

Hello @namuyan

I know you maybe busy and thank you, but I am still receiving an IP ban error and my withdraw all button is greyed out now. I have not done anything to be banned so i a
not sure whats going on.

Is the faucet not supported anymore?
Thank yoy.

Is the withdrawl fee still 5 XEM?

withdraw all button is greyed
help

NA3MYMVCLKU2T2Z5MCFYS3CCNON4HTWYNGDG5HAN

Using the same wallet address, same device I suddenly got a “duplicate cookie found” message. Cleared to cookies, had to re-enter my wallet address to sign up again. Lost all my mosaics and XEM…

Can I ever get it back? Even now I still have the “duplicate cookie found” message… :sob:

Hello, I have sometime theasedays.

1. Gray’s Withdrawal Button means someone is withdrawing, “UnconfirmedTX”.
    The process will finish in a few minutes, but NIS cannot send the TX to other NISs although NIS accept it as correct. It remained “Unconfirmed”, you need to wait for the unconfirmed TX disappered, it take a day or .

2. I find the bug after update new version NIS, I think it NIS’s bug, I wait for bug fix.
    When Withdrawal button grayed, the problem occurred.

3. Some mosaics expired, Faucet have error about it. I want to fix, but I cannot make time to. I will fix.

4. I changed 4 hour span to 1 hour span. But Expected value don’t change.

5. I stop accept NewUser, I will reopen.

A serious problem is my lost enthusiasm.

5 Likes

Thank You for you Support NEM Projet

Please help me no whitdraw error :
Your balance is

28.269 XEM7.8 AQUALIFE:AQUALIFECOIN3 KUNG-FUNG:COIN1 ECOBIT:ECO

Payout address is
ND573CDGMOVDEFAGGAH7KZSNQBUY6GC3OVQX3XFE

creation time is
2017-06-03

You played 715 times !

Losing enthusiasm is understandable. It was a lot of work to take on yourself. After you fix it can we donate some XEM to you personally as a thank you? A reward will usually fix low enthusiasm, it is human nature!

No matter what thank you for this project Namuyan.

いつもお世話になっております

モチベーションが下がったってことでしょうか? こちらのプロジェクトはnemを紹介するにすごくじゅうようだと思います。一人でメインテナンスするのは大変だとおもいます。今までありがとうございます。

Donating to namuyan would make it more appealing for him but it does not lower the amount of responsIbility he has to take on with the prpject. I believe a band of trust worthy volunteer is necessary to help him maintain this service for prospective new NEM users.

1 Like

I think is a lot of work for one person to do it all. So now the refresh time is 1 hour like when it started but the reward changed. I still can’t withdraw, the buttom is always gray and before i receive that there is a copy cookies

The images were taken in december

なむやんさんいつもお世話になっております

1.先ほど突然クッキーが複数検出されたと表示され身動きがとれなくなりました
全く身に覚えがありません、いつも自宅のWi-Fiから同じスマホで利用しています
お手数ですが対応のほどお願いします

2.さらにこれは数ヶ月前からの現象ですが、引き出しボタンがクリックできない、またクリックできたとしても重大な例外エラーと表示され引き出せません

一度引き出したいと思っています
Payout addressは
NDOQJZE5YJOHDW4MQBCFHMK6LP7A5YEVHV5LAS3U です
よろしくお願いします

追伸

クッキーの件は解決したようです、お騒がせしました
引き出しの問題、お手数ですがよろしくお願いします

I can’t withdraw, the “Withdraw” i greyout.

Payout address is
NC5IZEFF6GQ4RTIEYCE7Y3T73JV24FALWCHILLDH

Your balance
12.11 XEM
2 NAMUYAN:NEMRIN
2 KUNG-FUNG:COIN
2 KANCOLLE.MOGAMI:MOGAMIN
2 GOX:GOX
1 OCKNAMO:OCKNAMO
1 MESSAGECOIN:OHAYOU
3 ECOBIT:ECO
10 AITSU:TOKEN
1 YUKARIN:SUKI

Please fix, worked many times before…

Hello,

1. I fixed expired Mosaic problem and failed Mosaic definition problem.
  2. I stop withdrawal system, please wait for NIS Bug fix.
  3. I have found many, many and many spam accounts.
    This fact rob my enthusiasm. I predict that half of total access is SPAM. Please stop.
  4. I add new ban system, please don’t use mobile network, it may make bad influence, it depend on carrier.

Thanks.

9 Likes

When I click Withdraw the Withdraw All button on the next page is not active. I can’t click on it. So I can’t withdraw my balance. Please help.

1 Like

Скажите пожалуйста как восстановить свой аккаунт с балансом.просто очистил историю в браузере и всё!есть смысл ждать помощи?вообще есть смысл ждать ответ на мою просьбу?

Помогите пожалуйста случайно обновил браузер и не могу зайти в свой аккаунт
ND7EEN-SH5TKN-374G2L-QQNIXM-WGHLSP-VN535J-VKZ3