NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

Hi Namuyan,

I already have enough xem to withdraw but i notice the the Withdraw all buttons is only grayed out. I am using mobile phone IOS11.

Thanks in advance.

Same with me

Thanks Namuyan it answer my query below I understand why we cant withdraw at this moment.

1 Like

Вчера Появилось сообщение - " I’m sorry,now doesn’t accept NEW users". В связи с чем, ведь я уже не первый день здесь и у меня уже было набрано значительное кол-во XEM? В чём проблема подскажите пожалуйста

Прошу активировать мою учетную запись

и вернуть набранные

@namuyan Thank you much for the faucet! Please don’t let the spammers get you down. Instead of harming the community, these spammers should know that they can make more XEM and be more beneficial to the community through NEM bug bounties than in spamming our developer faucets. I am confident that your anti-spam protections will filter most of the spammers, and good-faith users will be free to use the faucet as an entryway to the new economy movement. We are enthusiastic for your faucet! :sunny: Please no forget enthusiasm!

I hope that the NIS bug is fixed and regular users will be able to withdraw soon. We enjoy the testnet faucet as well.

Thank you
:slightly_smiling_face:

TD64ST-DIE3C2-ZJXHBJ-PLY4LX-OAXD34-AIN2QY-GZ3B
NDNYKV-JN7NQ2-HGVN3G-SQ77ND-QIZVB2-WZO55K-YN7O

edit to add: Never Give Up!

3 Likes

Since the rewards had been lowered… is the withdrawal fee still 5 XEM (site description says so) because then new users will never be able to withdraw?

1 Like

Добрый День! Извините , но накопленные XEM так и не вернулись . И данное сообщение - о том , что я новый пользователь не уходит. Как мне быть? Когда будет устранена данная проблема?

@mamanen

Greetings! Unfortunately spammers have been exploiting the faucet by creating multiple accounts and using multiple mobile devices. Consequently, the faucet is not accepting new accounts at this time. The developer has also deactivated withdrawals temporarily while the spammers are filtered out.

We hope the faucet will be fully functioning again “soon”. New spam protections will be added so maybe a week, maybe a couple months, who knows. In the meantime users can still crank the faucet. However, spammers and users who have created multiple accounts will never be able to withdraw, so should not continue to waste their time.

(перевод Google)
Приветствую! К сожалению, спамеры использовали сборщик, создав несколько учетных записей и используя несколько мобильных устройств. Следовательно, кран в настоящее время не принимает новые учетные записи. Разработчик также временно отключил снятие средств, пока спамеры отфильтровываются.

Мы надеемся, что краны будут полностью функционировать снова «скоро». Новые спам-защиты будут добавлены, возможно, через неделю, может быть, через пару месяцев, кто знает. Тем временем пользователи все еще могут открыть вентиль. Однако спамеры и пользователи, которые создали несколько учетных записей, никогда не смогут уйти, поэтому не должны терять время.

5 Likes

I have been trying to withdraw my NEM coins I saved up on my NEM Mainnet Faucet without any success.

“Withdraw All” is all gray and can not click it. Please assist.

Thank you.

Kyoko Barfield

Hi namuyan, I have about 133 xem on the faucet, but I can’t withdraw them, the “withdraw all” button is greyed out & I can’t click on it, thank you for your reply

Checked this faucet today, entered my XEM address but didn’t receive anything.
送金エラーが発生しました

please activate my account.

ND7EEN-SH5TKN-374G2L-QQNIXM-WGHLSP-VN535J-VKZ3

Cannot withdraw my balance

Your balance is

14.746 XEM
3 YUKARIN:SUKI
1 KUNG-FUNG:COIN
1 ECOBIT:ECO
3.9 AQUALIFE:AQUALIFECOIN
1 MESSAGECOIN:OHAYOU
Payout address is
ND3L4PI4NWD2JNQ4MLQQ3OGHCRKCSFPK3HIXP73D
creation time is
2018-01-04

You played 60 times !

Does the faucet work now?

Another problem while trying to withdraw (button greyed out), after I’ve been using the faucet in another country!

My address: nadjqlnxs5nhkegngmjm2mwnjt674ibtf3vg6m6z

Please activate!
Thx

素晴らしいサービスをありがとうございます。エラー表示がされていたので報告しておきます。
Notice: Undefined index: cash:back in /opt/lampp/htdocs/mainnet_nodb/index.php on line 173

Hello.
I want to withdraw money, but withdrawal is grayed out and I can not withdraw money.
why?
Currently 17.563 XEM has been accumulated.

こんにちは。
私は出金をしたいのですが、出金ページにいくと、withdrawボタンが灰色で押すことができません。
なぜでしょうか?
現在17.563XEM貯まっています。

namuyanさんお忙しいところ申し訳在りません。引き出しに問題があるようです。botの使用や複数機器の使用などの不正はしておりません。下記のような表示となりますのでfixいただけますようお願いいたします。

Your balance is

111.549 XEM
7.8 AQUALIFE:AQUALIFECOIN
1 SETAGAYA:GURUKOSAMIN
Payout address is
NBRP4MJICFMEXN3VV6GFBUUU2C7RDQP2NYQDOQIK

creation time is
2017-08-04

You played 232 times !