NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

Ok, what can I do to withdraw?

Do you even read??
You can NOT withdraw… see the many posts before yours stating why…

Sorry for late action.
I thought I can start by some fix, but it take many time.
I will display comment of withdrawal function stopping.

2 Likes

Hi Namuyan. I don’t know if you saw, but some of us are forbidden access to the site because we changed our ISP (& therefore IP). I have never spammed, always played fair & as soon as I changed my ISP, I got a whitepage telling me access to the page was forbidden. Regards & thanks,

Hello.
I would like to withdraw my prizes.
But I can not click the “withdraw all” button. Maybe there are not enough Mosaic in the faucet. I think “OCKNAMO” Mosaic has problem.
Thank you for you support.

[Withdraw page]
20.117 XEM
23.4 AQUALIFE:AQUALIFECOIN
3 KUNG-FUNG:COIN
1 MESSAGECOIN:OHAYOU
1 YUKARIN:SUKI
1 SETAGAYA:GURUKOSAMIN

Payout address is
NAP7QNL4UKVRZF4LKYVWYNAQXENE6TCZ7V74UUYI

[Top Page]
Your balance
20.117 XEM
23.4 AQUALIFE:AQUALIFECOIN
3 KUNG-FUNG:COIN
2 OCKNAMO:OCKNAMO
1 MESSAGECOIN:OHAYOU
1 YUKARIN:SUKI
1 SETAGAYA:GURUKOSAMIN

hi, Namuyan.
I tried to withdraw from your site today.
But withdraw button isn’t active and it can’t be clicked.
Are there any problems with your site?
Thank you for your support!

:warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:

:warning:  PSA REGARDING WITHDRAWAL (GRAYED OUT BUTTON)   :warning:

:warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:   :warning:

The faucet operator has disabled the option to withdraw due to a vast amount of spam accounts created on the faucet. Due to this abuse/exploit, the withdraw option has been disabled indefinitely until the admin can successfully filter out all the spam accounts manually. No ETA has been given when the option to withdraw will be enabled again. The only people you should thank for that are those who decide to abuse the system.

The withdraw issue is well-known and @Namuyan (faucet admin) is fully aware of the situation. Please stop flooding this forum asking why or stating that you are unable to withdraw.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Please do not multipost by @mizunashi [DUPLICATE]

Any progress in the 29 days since your last update?

I had to reinstall Windows and I lost the cookies to access the faucet. Can my problem be solved?
My address is NDBFIE-LNNR2X-4W5GBO-APB627-AQSLTY-WKUPL2-EEZZ.
Thank you.

thank you for replying… I hope they have not given up… it would be a shame

1 Like

Not can to withdraw. I do not use VPN. I only use the “Microsoft Edge” browser.
address: NAL6KWY43DOB4FN3HDEIOROXRB4JGBMJ7VLTYBAX

faucetの結果画面に以下のエラーが出ています

Warning: file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 305 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in (snip)/recieve.php on line 365

払い出しはされているようですが、ご確認くださいませ。

Hi namuyan,

I have reinstall my pc, i can not log in anymore. Anyway to help me to login?
keep showing this page… :joy::joy: where i do wrong? please help!! thank you!

Thank you for report.
I fixed now.

2 Likes

My nem address is NBRDGY-VJUEKJ-EOUQGQ-EDOH47-OM2VED-VZBY3V-SNZE

I had 10 nem built up

I switched Internet Provider (& therefore IP) & can no longer access your site (I get: "Access forbidden!

You don’t have permission to access the requested directory. There is either no index document or the directory is read-protected.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 403
Apache/2.4.7 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e PHP/5.5.6 mod_perl/2.0.8-dev Perl/v5.16.3")

Hello my wallet address is NBXURQVAKJ5DJENUZQQYE745EANYXBFLJEB7QWGZ. . The withdrawl all button is grayed out on the withdrawl page. If I have too many mosaics to withdraw please deposit some mosaics into the faucet. Thank you very much

I would like to know if there is a problem with the xem faucet the withdrawl all button on the withdraw page is not active . I have 75 xem there.

Can’t you just read the messages above yours ? It’s already been said many times: withdrawal are suspended until spammer account issue is solved.

1 Like