NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

although I haven’t been able to work out how to transfer the mozaics from the android wallet I had to import my prvt key to a nano wallet on unix

I got error “Certification failed” What does it mean?

I don’t use SSL, you give me few information.
Please paste screenshot or full error message.

1 Like

Hi so i got
NAME.ORATAMAH: BARAMAKI

But if I am understanding correctly you cant do anything with it until you withdraw from the faucet, is that correct?

correct, and i think champaign is over

Thats, fine i am not worried about that. i was more trying to figure out how the mosaics work as i have been using the faucet for 2 days now (still new) but i have 4 Mosaics and collecting next to no EUL.
Unless i get lucky ill never be able to withdraw.
And then it 5 EUL to draw out, so i was trying to figure out the point of this faucet if its next to impossible for someone new to gain anything without allot of luck

you also get a faucet mosaic when you withdraw, currently have no idea what to do with that, maybe someone could shed some light on that 1?

They could mean something to somebody but it is up to you to find their creator or users and ask for their meaning or value. But I think it is close to nothing (value) :slight_smile:

I was quite curious about this myself, so I did some digging. I found that the mosaics can have a levy when transferred, so perhaps the owner just added the mosaics to generate levy fees once you transfer from the faucet.

1 Like

You are saying GOX mosaic?
I know the levy. It’s not problem :smile:

Bad night everyone :cold_sweat:

I set some terrible accounts BAN.
Do not use script, or I introduce auto ban system on Faucet.

@ocknamo - I won some of you! Now what :wink:

1 Like

HI All

I have mosaic any body want to trade it wit xem.

If you know other group please link me there.

Thanks

Hello, everyone.
Very bad news. 5000XEM is withdrawed by somebody in a day.
It’s strange, so I strict inner rule.

Please wait for withdrawal function enable until I setup it.

3 Likes

@namuyan maybe set a Max amount of xen you can have . Say once 500 xem reached you must withdraw to continue playing

Could be useful, but I find it hard to believe that someone managed to get 5k xem from the faucet in a legitimate way.

I’ve been using the faucet since 5/7/2017 and I have only used it on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Android Smartphone and today I tried adding my same address to my laptop because I thought you could connect up to two devices. Although it said sign up when I added it to my laptop. It looks like my account was flagged to be banned. I didn’t mean to do this. I don’t need to use my laptop. I just wanted to try a desktop version. Please unban me, I didn’t know any better. My address is: NCJ336-MRXFCR-IWEOQ3-M7FPRY-OFTB7R-H3TIT6-LAAP

Please, I have played 234 times and my balance is:
126.528 XEM
1 GOX:GOX
7 NAMUYAN:NEMRIN
15.6 AQUALIFE:AQUALIFECOIN
2 KANCOLLE.MOGAMI:MOGAMIN
1 OCKNAMO:OCKNAMO
1 GOX:LUCKY_COIN

I’d hate to lose everything for ignorance and an honest mistake.

Hello, bad moning. :expressionless:
I checked your Address, you don’t have Ban flag.
I now stop withdrawal, please wait.

AND you must decide ”You continue to use Samsung Galaxy S5 Android Smartphone with the balance” or “Remove and reset Cooke data balance and use PC”.

DO NOT twist two device, you will get ban flag.

I will use my Samsung S5. So I must delete the cookie data on the laptop? I’m so sorry about this.