NEM Project „Market Assault“ Funding Proposal

There should be no “bending” of rules. Drop the vote.

Or just put out some milestones. There are no other rules being bent are there ?

Yes!

Did you just talk yourself into Voting Yes

I will Vote NO plan should be more aggresive. EOS has to be beaten before the get to market. I believe they will be a great ETH Killer and they will execute well they have STEEM and BTS under the belt to draw from

I would highly recommend not looking to work with a “world class brand marketing” firm. It’s a competitive space and top agency holding companies like Omnicom(OMD, PHD), WPP & Group M(Maxus, MEC, Mindshare) IPG(Universal McCann), are NOT going to service this project in the way that it needs.

1. they have bigger clients with bigger budgets and don’t accept any brand/company as a client so we’ll waste time trying to engage these agencies
  2. if we do get lucky and land one of these agencies, we will be assigned a small team of media buyers that are aged 21 - 27 who have no idea how to buy media effectively. they buy based on what they know not on what they should
  3. our retainer fees alone will be a huge portion of the budget for a “world class” marketing company creating inefficiencies

we need to be nimble, we need to focus on content first and foremost and work with a team that is intimately involved in the crypto community. I have an agency and partner in mind and would love to present my ideas to Lon and other community leaders. Just let me know how to make that happen.

2 Likes

Good points @jmark I concur. Time to go into my wallet and vote!

Any updates when the voting module will go online?

Module is online. Not sure when voting will take place for this project. It will be soon though.

I’m not seeing it under the services tab. Am I missing something?

Yes, the latest nano wallet… 1.4.3

Got it, i’m in. Thanks

I’m really sorry guys, would have loved to see the vote happen, but it won’t come to a vote since this proposal was withdrawn by Lon because of conflicting rules.

I don’t have any further information about the future of this initiative, but I hope the foundation either funds it themselves, or it comes back in a revised form.

I’ve only used the NCC wallet, and still run my supernode from there.

Is there a way to vote on Nano, without disrupting my supernode?

Just download the nanowallet, and import your private key. Using your private key in multiple apps will not affect your supernode.

hi Mexxer, I don’t quite understand “conflicting rules”, if possible can you please elaborate with a bit more information?

Vote to yes but can be refined further, maybe get in-house marketing folks as a start?

NEMPay supports this proposal from Founder Lon Wong

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

watching…