NEM Redemption Starts Now

I am ready to redeem my nemstake on the AE via the phase 2 instructions. In the absence of real nem being live, how will we know it is successful, will there be some sort of notification that the nemstake has been received?

Blockchain never lies: Use www.nxtreporting.com, search for your account and monitor it.

Great!  Thank you for the clarification :slight_smile:

I have a question in regards to the registration portion of the redemption process.  I purchased my NEM stake(token?) on the NXT AE, I realize I have to wait for Phase 2 of the redemption process but I am a bit confused as to the 1 month registration deadline mentioned in the instructions. 

Where do I register?  Any help would be greatly appreciated, I do not want to miss this approaching deadline.  Thanks.

if your stake is on the AE you dont need to register… that part is only for those who did not claim/buy a stake on the. the part you need to follow will be announced soon.

I have a question in regards to the registration portion of the redemption process.  I purchased my NEM stake(token?) on the NXT AE, I realize I have to wait for Phase 2 of the redemption process but I am a bit confused as to the 1 month registration deadline mentioned in the instructions. 

Where do I register?  Any help would be greatly appreciated, I do not want to miss this approaching deadline.  Thanks.

You need to follow instructions to download the beta version of the wallet and get your real addresses. Phase 2 just started.

I have started with chrome and java 32 bits and everything seems fine. I have created a new wallet and inside it i have "created real account data" and copied all the info, private key included). But there is one thing just in case. At the top of the screen i have a yellow band saying "NIS required to be booted. Please open your wallet and boot a local node via the popup dialog or configure the auto-boot setting".

Is the yellow band an issue?

Please advice,

I have started with chrome and java 32 bits and everything seems fine. I have created a new wallet and inside it i have "created real account data" and copied all the info, private key included). But there is one thing just in case. At the top of the screen i have a yellow band saying "NIS required to be booted. Please open your wallet and boot a local node via the popup dialog or configure the auto-boot setting".

Is the yellow band an issue?

Please advice,

It's not an issue for creating your "real account data". It would be an issue if you actually wanted to use the client for say sending NEM or whatever.

Thanks a lot. My nxt transaction was 18297067286109908416

Cheers.

Cheers.

Looks good.

Cheers.

Looks good.

Mine was thus:

All good?

Cheers.

Looks good.

Mine was thus:

All good?

Yes looks good.

I'm not going to check every single one now so everyone else don't bother asking :)

Unless of course you haven't made a tx yet and are unsure of the process...then please do ask !

Sorry.

I'm paranoid about losing the lot through an admin error or a wrongly placed full stop…

;D

Am having a bit of trouble creating an address to redeem a nemstake.

I've created three real data accounts with the NCC. With the first two accounts, the password was rejected on the first attempt to get back in despite it being copy and pasted.

I created a third account last night which did accept the password after repeated logging out and logging in attempts. This morning it rejected the exact same password.

I don't want coins sent to an address I can't access. Does anyone know what's going on?

Am having a bit of trouble creating an address to redeem a nemstake.

I've created three real data accounts with the NCC. With the first two accounts, the password was rejected on the first attempt to get back in despite it being copy and pasted.

I created a third account last night which did accept the password after repeated logging out and logging in attempts. This morning it rejected the exact same password.

I don't want coins sent to an address I can't access. Does anyone know what's going on?

I think you're not actually creating "real accounts" because you don't supply a password for those.
Please look at the screenshots again.

I created real account data every single time and wrote down the address, public key and private key for each instance.

The NCC is rejecting my password every time I try to log back in to the wallet. Do I need to create another password once I've created the real account data?

I created real account data every single time and wrote down the address, public key and private key for each instance.

The NCC is rejecting my password every time I try to log back in to the wallet. Do I need to create another password once I've created the real account data?

The "real account" isn't connected to your wallet at all so it has nothing todo with your password.

[font=Verdana]OK. I'm a bit stumped then. [/font]

So NEMs are sent to the real account address. How do I access them once the coins are distributed if I can't get into the wallet?

Is another wallet created somewhere down the line? Is the current wallet just being used to create private keys to redeem later on? Maybe I'm being a bit thick here.

[font=Verdana]OK. I'm a bit stumped then. [/font]

So NEMs are sent to the real account address. How do I access them once the coins are distributed if I can't get into the wallet?

Is another wallet created somewhere down the line? Is the current wallet just being used to create private keys to redeem later on? Maybe I'm being a bit thick here.

If you create your "real account data" you get a private key that you can import into the wallet once launch comes. That's how you access that account. However that will still have nothing todo with your wallet password as wallets and accounts are not the same thing.
Theoretically you can import that private key already but you won't get the same address as the real one.

Ah right. Thanks for the explanation.

could you show a box how the nxt address (NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH) and were you your stake goes and the real Nem address goes ?

the opps box comes up and says this

(An error occurred that the development team did not have foreseen. Apologies for this, maybe a retry might help. Otherwise, please open up an issue within the NEM NIS/NCC community)

I have NEM redemption token (2)
I have real Nem address
I have this address where to sent it (NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH)

could someone please tell me what Iam doing wrong , where do I enter this infor

could you show a box how the nxt address (NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH) and were you your stake goes and the real Nem address goes ?

the opps box comes up and says this

(An error occurred that the development team did not have foreseen. Apologies for this, maybe a retry might help. Otherwise, please open up an issue within the NEM NIS/NCC community)

I have NEM redemption token (2)
I have real Nem address
I have this address where to sent it (NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH)

could someone please tell me what Iam doing wrong , where do I enter this infor

This is only for Nxt AE users. Do you have a stake on the Nxt AE?

No , so I do nothing yet with my Nem redemption tokens ?