いろいろとすみません。
OSはWindows10です。特段特別なものは使っていません。

今回はNCCからnanowalletに移行しようと思い、delegated keyを
nanowalletのものでenrollメッセージを送った次第です。
(ついでに鯖も借り替えたのでipアドレスも違っています)

先ほどBRさんからもメッセージをもらっていますが、うまく訳せず困っております。汗

当方でどのように対処すべきか、アドバイスいただけると助かります。

@chibi さん。

Noiser6 (211.125.67.26) というサーバを別途立てていませんんか?
一度問題を整理したいと思います。

同じIPでなくても、現在登録されているエイリアス名と同一のサーバは登録ができません。
もし同じ名前で登録する場合は、スーパーノードを管理するDBを直接消去する必要があります。
NoiseR6を移行するのかと思いますが、この場合、先代のNoiseR6を先にデータベースから抹消する必要があります。

Are you separately establishing a server called Noiser6 (211.125.67.26)? I would like to organize the problem once.

Even if it is not the same IP, you can not register the same server as the currently registered alias name.
If you register with the same name, you need to erase the DB which manages the super node directly.
I think whether to migrate NoiseR6, but in this case, it is necessary to delete the previous NoiseR 6 from the database first.

Migration from NCC to NanoWallet, Remote address changed.
However, he also changed the server at the same time, and the IP address is new.
Because enroll is a syntax error, I do not know exactly, but can the same alias name be registered?
This is my personal doubt.

thanks

Same alias cannot be used twice. He should pm me the new details for each node that has changed data.

Any ideas why I’ve had random ‘height/chain’ failures on my supernode?

I have to reboot everytime, cause it just seems to stop … so if I dont catch it soon, it’ll fail multiple periods.

https://supernodes.nem.io/history/search/LandofNode

It seems that sometimes the AsyncHttpCleint used by NIS is running out of sockets.
The exact value how many sockets the vps supports by default is different from provider to provider.
You can check the amount by issuing “ulimit -a” in the vps console. You might see something like

open files (-n) 1024

meaning that your user can have up to 1024 open files (open sockets).
You can try to increase that number by editing the file /etc/security/limits.conf and adding the lines

<your_user_name> soft nofile 100000
<your_user_name> hard nofile 100000

meaning that your user now can have up to 100000 open files. you can replace <your_user_name> by * to allow all users to have that limit.
Whether the above is possible or not is again depending on the VPS virtualization but for most it should be possible.
I guess you need to restart NIS after the changes.

That being said, i am not an expert on those things but it might be worth a try.
Maybe linux experts can comment on this.

1 Like

thanks for the reply.

I checked ulimit -a
open files (-n) 65536

I’ll see about editing the limits.conf

Hmmm…that should be enough, can you provide the log for your supernode?

how do I provide the ‘log’?

depending on your server, the logs shoul be in /home/ /nem/nis/logs.
nis-0.log is probably the relevant one.

みなりんさん

はい、Noiser6 (211.125.67.26) サーバを立てていて、運用しています。
このサーバはNCCのdelegated keyで動かしています。

今回のお願いは、
①NCC→nanowalletへ移行したいこと(delegate key変更)
②サーバも211.125.67.26→153.122.86.245したいこと
③Alias nameはNoiseR6のままとしたいこと
となるかと思います。

最近supernodeでfailがよく出るためサーバを変更するのと同時に、
今後はnanowalletが主流となるとのことでしたので、nanoへの移行もやりたかった次第です。

いろいろとご面倒をおかけしてすみませんが、
正当なやり方をご教授いただけると助かります。
(あと数台同様の変更を行いたいので)

以上、よろしくお願いいたします。

正当な方法で行いたいという内容を把握致しました。

拝見させていただきましたところ、5台中4台は、153.122.. で動いていると思いますが、この4台も同一会社にて、借り換えを行うという認識であっていますか?

どちらにせよ、同じ事を複数回繰り返す事になりますので、1回の正式な手順を書きます。
これらを並行で進めるか、1台ずつ進めるかは、おまかせ致します。

1. 新しいサーバを先に立てて下さい(新規サーバがきちんと動作していないと変更ができません)。
    この時、NCCにてDeligate Accountを無効化(約6時間)、NanoWalletでRemoteAccountの有効化(約6時間)をしておいてください。
  2. 古いサーバに対して登録抹消をしてもらいます。
    手順についてはこちらにあります。 http://mizunashi-rin.hatenablog.jp/entry/2017/03/08/011459
    (この時新規Alias名を再度使用する旨をお伝え下さい)
  3. 新規に enroll メッセージを送ります。
    ※この際、現在と同様の問題が起きる可能性がありますので、その際にはBR氏に連絡をしてください。

正式には、この手順となりますが、2の手順で3の手順までやってもらえる可能性が大きいです。

よろしくお願いいたします。

I grasp the contents that you want to do in a legitimate way.

As I can see, it seems that 4 out of 5 machines are running at 153.122. *. *, But are they recognizing that refinancing is carried out at the same company as these 4 machines?

In either case, I will repeat the same thing more than once, so write a formal procedure one time.
I will leave you to proceed in parallel or one by one.

1. Please establish a new server first (you can not change it unless the new server is working properly).
    At this time, please deactivate Deligate Account (about 6 hours) at NCC and activate RemoteAccount (about 6 hours) with NanoWallet.
  2. Have the older server deregister.
    The procedure is here. http://mizunashi-rin.hatenablog.jp/entry/2017/03/08/011459
    (Please tell Mr. BR that you will use the new Alias ​​name again at this time.)
  3. You will send a new enroll message.
    ※At this time, there is a possibility that the same problem as the present situation may occur, in that case please contact Mr. BR.

Formally, this is the procedure, but there is a high possibility that you can get up to the third step by the second step.

Thank you.

Hi there. Nodes name is nemster_2. Any idea why it failed last tests?

Please give it a full day to have stable results.

ok, will do. however now it shows the version didnt pass. Pretty sure the versions are allright.

it will pass round 842217.

In limits.conf, since it will not be validated via PAM, you must manually start up NIS as a prerequisite.

If it is running automatically, you can examine the boot process and release limit at the proper place, but it is not common.
I am using CENT OS 7.4 systemd environment, auto start daemon, only NIS, change the limit.

Because the setting method changes depending on the difference in OS or version, it is very difficult to explain.

Thanks

@BloodyRookie @Quantum_Mechanics

About API of NIS operation
Currently, NIS itself is moving but Night, which is delayed by hight, has increased.
Even with NanoWallet, NG can not be detected for those with a delay in hight, Green circle is displayed on Node display.

In creating Node automatic selection program, you can think of hight of multiple NIS, but it is not a smart way.
If you have an API that lets you know that there are no delays beyond a certain amount on the NIS side, I would like to use it.

Could you please describe the feasibility of this?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello BR and Minarin-san

I did 3 procedures that told me from Minarin-san , yesterday
But ip adress of my supernode(NoiseR6) don’t change yet.

I will wait more? or I did wrong procedure?
Please tell me what happened.

Thank you

To @chibi

Because the name Norisa 6 already exists, it is considered to do such behavior. In this case, Mr. BR( @BloodyRookie ) needs to do manual work, so please wait for BR’s contact.

Thanks.