NEM Supernode Rewards Program

Yes, the Ports are forwarded to my machine. I´m playing around with the router settings now, but I did´t change anything when it failed to connect.

Something must have changed, the requests above are not working :slight_smile:

I rebooted everything involved, now it works…

Please everyone update to 0.6.75.

This release is using less memory and is more stable over time.
A 1GB server with giving 768M memory to NIS and 128M memory to the servant should be ok.

In one week I will upgrade the reference NIS on the node rewards server, any 0.6.74 supernode will then fail the version test.

1 Like

The following servers are failing too many tests:

• nemket: NIS not running or misconfigured.
  • chiranen: NIS and Servant not running or misconsigured.
  • oddicceynode: NIS and Servant not running or misconsigured.
  • rigel-dctt: Probably having some memory problems, upgrade to 0.6.75
  • LeChuck: NIS and Servant not running or misconsigured.
  • krisnl: Servant not running or misconfigured.

Fix your supernode or it will get disabled.

important: websocket port has changed from 7777 to 7778 so make sure you make appropriate changes on your router/firewall

Just updated LeChuck. Should be back on track now.

Hmm, why 7777 to 7778? I routed 7890 and 7880??

Edit: Got it.

I upgraded the reference server to 0.6.75. Every node running any older version will fail the version test.

The following supernodes were disabled due to extensive test failures:

• chiranen
  • oddicceynode
  • rigel-dctt

I updated my node to the latest version just now. Started the servant;

http://supernodes.nem.io/details/112

EDIT: Seems OK now; passing the tests.

Payments will begin on June 1st. Thanks for everyone being patient.

1 Like

The top of this thread has been updated with information from the new blog. http://blog.nem.io/supernodes-start/

The following nodes have set a wrong key in their config. I see exceptions in the master log:

• greatlakes
  • SAIGONKING
  • NEMpragt2

Please fix the issue!

Got a fail this morning for some reason. checked the node and everything seems to be running fine and i am showing on nemnodes.org

There are many supernodes and i keep forgetting which node belongs to which owner. So please always state the alias of the node you are referring to :slight_smile:

I had to move my balance to another account and also formatted my computer.
Since then, I have begun to reconfigure the supernode.
My question is, so i need to perform step 10 to re-enroll my node?
Note that I have a new wallet, so my delegated harvesting public key will be different to the one from my old wallet, but my IP node name will be the same.

hmmm…the change of the public key of the delegated account while continuing to have the same ip always involves manual action. Please send a message from the original account you used to enroll to my account
NALICE-PFLZQR-ZGPRIJ-TMJOCP-WDNECX-TNNG7Q-LSG3
stating the new public key of the delegated account. I will update the database manually then (meaning i will deactivate the old entry and add a new entry).

Hey I thought we were personal friends by now and you would know these things :slight_smile:
Next test passed without me doing anything so no idea why it failed . Xnode btw

I am too old to remember many things or there are too many supernodes or both :smiley:

I have just send through this details, can you please make the changes.