NEM Supernode Rewards Program

It´s your deleg.priv.key.

Removed that image from post.

yes, hmm… maybe i’m not aware of something, please can you explain why can it be a problem?

Someone can use this key for example to stop your harvesting…

1 Like

There must be a wrong key in the config, please check again. Do you use the config.properties or config-user.properties?

i’m using config.properties … i double check… as a proof i even attached the image, but people with more knowledge and that are willing to help fixed my mistake and explain mу why i should n’t do this - putting image with harvesting private key

is there a way that this value can be cached somewhere?

Maybe the file was changed after the servant was started? can you restart servant?

no, can’t be, checked it. is there some debugging mode to see what’s the exact key servant use ? verbose ?

thank you for explanation, worries, and hints!

thank you for help and saving me!

What does the folder structure look like? From which folder do you start the servant? Did you try restarting the servant?

I’ve got the default folder structure that goes along with servant:
/opt/nis/
package - unarchived folder with NIS
servant - unarchived folder with servant

Screenshot at Feb 06 22-50-05

i’m startin servant with systemd:Screenshot at Feb 06 22-53-43

but to make it possible and maybe with lack of knowledge i had to change startservant script as following:

so that’s it…

@uox: can you stop the servant, open a command window for the vps, go to folder servant and start it manually withing the servant folder and check if the public key is correct?

./startservant.sh

before i set p systemd i run servant as:
nohup ./startservant.sh >/dev/null 2>&1 &

http://45.77.185.3:7880/nr/metaData
is not responding

terminal lost connection, start it again with
nohup ./startservant.sh >/dev/null 2>&1 &

can you pm me the config.properties contents?

@BloodyRookie

What does the “Responsiveness” test do?
Need more info.

10 contemporary queries.

If you have some kind of anti-dos you can fail the test.