NEM Supernode Rewards Program

Can you say there i need to write it? in that config file exactly? i guess NIS is in Nisstart.sh file and servant servantstart.sh? correct?

Which part of the config file is hard to understand?

not part. that file needs to be corrected?
there are two of them:
root/nis-ncc/nisstart.sh
and
root/nis-ncc/package/nix.runNis.sh

(it looks like

#!/bin/bash

cd nis
java -Xms512M -Xmx1G -cp “.:./:…/libs/” org.nem.deploy.CommonStarter
cd -

now)

So i need change both?

Looks fine. You need to edit the config.properties file and supply the ip and boot key though.

Hi,

I updated my supernode LeChuck to the latest version and am now syncing the chain.

The node is 28 days behind and it seems to only catch up veeery slowly. As in ten minutes or more per block. Right now I am at block 1026708. Already tried with the chain provided on nem.io but same problem. Is that normal?

I get a lot of these messages:

Updating experience with Node hachi @ [hachi.nem.ninja]: FAILURE

In order to upgrade I only replaced the .jar files, if that makes a difference. Already restarted NIS and the whole droplet.

Thanks

http://192.241.220.107:7890/node/info is returning

{

"timeStamp": 64685689,
"error": "Service Unavailable",
"message": "NIS_ILLEGAL_STATE_LOADING_CHAIN",
"status": 503

}

looks like it is still loading the chain from hdd.

Yeah sorry I just restarted NIS. It is done loading from disc now and sitting at block 1026711.

can you upload the most recent nis log to a file hoster and paste the link here?

Judging from the log, your node is on a fork. Please try again the chain supplied on Bob:

bob.nem.ninja/nis5_mainnet-1002k.h2.db.zip

Then, if it doesn’t work, supply the log from that try where it started with the above db.

Did as you said but it seems like the problem remains.

Here is the log:

Has anything apart from the .jar files changed in a recent version?

Like some properties or whatever that I need to replace/delete?

Any news on this?

In the log you supplied i see

block loading completed; height 1026916

That is not the height of the db supplied on bob.nem.ninja. At that height the node is already on a fork.
So please, stop nis, remove the db and use the db from bob:

bob.nem.ninja/nis5_mainnet-1002k.h2.db.zip

The height of the chain in the db is 1002491.

Can you temporarily deactivate my node “orbedragones”?

Thanks

Done.

Hello,
my NIS node fails to all of the supernode criteria.
https://supernodes.nem.io/details/618
Could you kindly give me advice which I have to check?

Facts:
balance > 3,000,000 xem
opened the port TCP ports for 7778,7880,and 7890.
running NIS. //harvesting is surely working,earning fees.
running supernode servant. //no errors in log. but I’m not sure if it’s correct.
sent enroll message to NAFUNDBUKIOSTMD4BNXL7ZFE735QHN7A3FBS6CMY.

– servant.log –
2017-04-21 14:01:59.657 INFO NEM logging has been bootstrapped! (org.nem.deploy.LoggingBootstrapper bootstrap)
2017-04-21 14:01:59.661 INFO Starting embedded Jetty Server. (org.nem.rewards.servant.NodeRewardsServant main)
2017-04-21 14:02:00.191 INFO Node rewards org.nem.rewards.servant is ready to serve. (org.nem.rewards.servant.NodeRewardsServant startServer)
2017-04-21 14:13:25.750 INFO ping -> pong (org.nem.rewards.servant.servlets.PingServlet handlePost)
2017-04-21 14:13:25.752 INFO ping -> pong (org.nem.rewards.servant.servlets.PingServlet handlePost)
2017-04-21 14:13:25.754 INFO ping -> pong (org.nem.rewards.servant.servlets.PingServlet handlePost)
2017-04-21 14:13:25.756 INFO ping -> pong (org.nem.rewards.servant.servlets.PingServlet handlePost)

Looks like it will pass the NIS tests next round.
But the servant has a wrong private key in the config. Please check that key, it has to be the same as the boot key in the NIS config.

I checked very carefully the key value again. (both “nis.bootKey” for NIS and “servant.key” for servant)
They were completely the same, but I found my mistake that config for servant was NOT correctly referenced by servant…
Now I corrected.
Hope it works.

Thank you for your advice!

Hi,
Due to the lack of computer power and network speeds, I changed hosting server from my raspberry Pi to AWS EC2 last night.
Also sent a message to NAFUND-BUKIOS-TMD4BN-XL7ZFE-735QHN-7A3FBS-6CMY like this …
"change ip 112.70.182.216 to ec2-52-69-175-217.ap-northeast-1.compute.amazonaws.com"
It passed 7 hours, but still new FQDN is NOT available.

Should I wait for a while? Or are there something wrong in my procedure?
Please kindly help, thanks.