NEM Supernode Rewards Program

@BloodyRookie
looks like everything is working,
https://supernodes.nem.io/details/639

Can’t see payout to address:
NBBTED-R3LHFA-XJQOM5-3BFH3V-QWDMB2-H5JMKX-DKFH

payout for rounds 2005-2008 is not finished yet, please wait.

Thanks!

Hello, at the end you changed my IP or do I have to send a new message?

Regards,

Please send the message again, this time with “thank you”

Hi BR, can you explain how the supernode servant works? I am update my z3 node 8 hours before test, and it failed version test anyway. Why?

The test results are always a bit behind because the tests have to be finished for all nodes before results are analyzed. If you upgraded it will probably pass the version test the next round.

yes, it pass next test. One more question:
z2 and z4 nodes seem to run power test exactly at the same time.
Can it be the cause of the test failing?

Node: z2
failed tests on
Date: 2017-05-07
Time: 12:05:39
computingPowerTestOk: FAILED

Node: z4
failed tests on
Date: 2017-05-07
Time: 12:05:39
computingPowerTestOk: FAILED

if it is not the same computer it should be an issue.

they both on VPS so i don’t know how computer power distributed there :confused:

Well i can’t controll that too. As long as they rarely fail i think you should just accept it.

Upgrading VPS Plan from 2000Mhz 1GB to 2500Mhz 2Gb didn’t help also.

i can’t just sit and watch how they failing :tired_face:

Is there an updated version of the servant in the future that will help to identify the bottleneck in such cases?

I just signed up for supernode program and all test result failed, including balance. Can someone take a look? My node name is “Gambit_WI”.

wait 24 hours. They always failing first 2-3 test rouds

And welcome to the club :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know somebody that will be short 500k XEM for funding a supernode and would like to lend him some of mine to help. Does anybody know if it’s possible to create a smart contract or somehow use multisig to accomplish this in a trustless fashion?

My node name is Gambit_WI and the bandwidth failed the test with 2953 kbits/s. I did internet test and speed and my upload speed is consistently above 5.5mbps/s. what am I missing?

Keep calm, wait for tomorrow.

you using VPS?

No, I am using home server. My computing power also fails. I have 16 GB ram, 4 core intel X3430 CPU.

Edit: If I use VPS, which configuration would be needed? I am looking at Hostus.com now.

Looks like more then enough. let’s see how it pass tests tomorrow. Next round should be ok.

1 Like

@awu25: 5.5megabit/s is hardly enough for a supernode. I don’t think it will pass since there is some overhead involved in the test like calculating the entity to return and the node is rather slow with that.