NEM Supernode Rewards Program

Is there another possibility to update to a supernode without buying the 3 million at an exchange?

Nope, you need 3M. Unless someone is willing to provide a delegated account for you.

3 Likes

Please change my ip from 72.129.145.60 to 185.122.58.63. I have already sent a Nem message. Thank you.

IP was changed.

BloodyRookie,

Any chance you might be willing to act as a trusted third party for a supernode multisig account? I think the only way I could achieve my goal in helping top off somebody’s supernode fund is to create a 2 of 3 multisig account to fund the supernode with a trusted third party who could step in if either party refuses or is unable to return the funds in the future. I think the other party might accept you as that trusted third party if you are willing.

Thanks for your consideration!

Do you have deal in sight?
The thing is, if i am willing to do that, then other people might want me to do the same for them. And i don’t want to end up being the trusted third party for 100 such deals ^^

Yes but I have not proposed this particular solution to them.

That is understandable. I will continue to research how to accomplish this via a smart contract. If XEM is the “programmable money” I understand it to be then this should be possible.

Thanks anyways!

I know when I start a new supernode the first two rounds of test will always fail. If I change ip and server, do I have to wait until 3rd round of test again to see the true result?

Yea, i would give it a bit more time.

Please disable supernode

If you were the one sending the message to my account, i disabled that node seraphim.

BloodyRookie you said that it is possible to use delegated harvesting on wallet using for supernode. Will i receive both rewards for supernode and delegated harvesting?

Yes.

Can you please show me how rewards from supernode looks in wallet? I go to harvested blocks and found there 99 xem, but i can not understand if it is for delegated harvesting of for supernode.

here are the latest supernode payouts:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/supernodepayout

Harvested are not shown as transactions in the wallet while supernode payouts are regular transactions with sender and recipient.

Owner of supernode #471 with alias ru: Please PM me.

Please disable supernode: probureau

Done.

Hi,
my system is late in blockchain height
http://88.99.87.132:7890/chain/height
Output {“height”:1110046}

While all’ the other nodes are
{“height”:1111206}

What could be the reason?

In the NIS log i notice there is a strange message
Never seen before, repeatedly:
received transaction that failed validation: FAILURE_TRANSACTION_NOT_ALLOWED_FOR_REMOTE (org.nem.nis.dfc a)

Could be this transaction is slowing down nis.
The CPU usage for NIS process is 20%
and system is not swapping, it’s nis
calculating something.

Other worse log messages are like this, with number of block changing:
synchronizeNodeInternal -> chain inconsistent: calling undoTxesAndGetScore() (78 blocks). (org.nem.nis.sync.BlockChainUpdater c)