NEM Supernode Rewards Program

There is always the possibility that a better block (harvested a second or two earlier) was already out in the network somewhere. Then the block harvested by NDW5VFXFZXNMANFOXYFDNZPDLLWOTKHX746L23AG will be orphaned.

Please disable ā€œMaple-Leafā€

Please send that message from the account you used to enroll the supernode to NALICE-PFLZQR-ZGPRIJ-TMJOCP-WDNECX-TNNG7Q-LSG3

Hi Bloody Rookie,
finally Iā€™ve set up my second supernode Could you change the ip 138.201.159.103
to 185.185.40.181 and activate the node, because 138.201.159.103 got deactivated
because the hetzner vps was not strong enough.
The name of the node is still himmelsfaller3.
Iā€™ve also sent a nem msg.
Thanks a lot!

@himmelsfaller1: is it still the same account? Then i could simply activate it again and you can change the ip yourself via sending a message to the node rewards fund (see first entry of this thread).

bloodierookie its the same account: NBJHUH-RWA2WX-G5OK7A-UPM7QP-MZPVSG-XIAKOZ-P6E7
Iā€™ve already sent a message to NAFUNDBUKIOSTMD4BNXL7ZFE735QHN7A3FBS6CMY
but had the first ip wrong. Iā€™ve sent again a new message
with the correct change:
change ip 138.201.159.103 to 185.185.40.181

@himmelsfaller1: should be activated now and have new ip.

BloodyRookie somethings seems odd on https://supernodes.nem.io/details/335
the node fails and I donā€™t know why. Config seems ok so far.
Only the crontab -e to delete the log files couldnā€™t be executed. it tells me that that command does not exist. maybe the debian version is different. maybe Iā€™ll change it to ubuntu and reconfig it.
itā€™s a unmanage 4 core vps from hostus amsterdam. it should be by far powerful enough.

Looks fine to me.

I see. just didnā€™t wait long enough, my mistake. Thanks a lot for checking.

Can you reactivate Maple-Leaf.

Balance back above 3MM :slight_smile:

Done.

Hello gang,

I was wondering since a lot of accounts remote harvest on other peopleā€™s nodes and supernodes, shouldnt the nodes doing the actual harvesting get some % of their rewards?
Just a thought, thanks

@fher98,

i donā€™t think that is going to happen, the supernodes get their payout and that should be enough.

Ok thanks for the response, cheers.

Hi BR, my z1 supernode start failing almost all tests(
nodeVersionTestOk: FAILED
chainHeightTestOk: FAILED
chainPartTestOk: FAILED
responsivenessTestOk: FAILED
https://supernodes.nem.io/details/266

i donā€™t understand that happened(
Can you help me please?

-Upd: looks like fine now, but why this happend? :neutral_face:

The failing tests were all NIS tests. So either NIS had crashed and a restart solved the problem or NIS was somehow unavailable for some time. Without logs i cannot say anything more detailed.

Hi I run a supernode - NEVERMINED, and have just changed my router, which produced a new ip address.

As instructed in this thread, I have messaged NAFUNDBUKIOSTMD4BNXL7ZFE735QHN7A3FBS6CMY with my new ip address details.

If I need to do anything else, could you please let me know.

Many thanks

Ok I am failing all the supernode tests - apart from balance. I have sent my new ip address to the nem address shown in my above post.

I also changed the servant config, to include my new ip.

What am I missing?

Help appreciated.

ā€œChange ip 86.7.215.25 to 86.7.199.116ā€

Try sending without the quotation marks.