NEM Supernode Rewards Program

Ok I have just done that, hopefully this works

Thank you :slight_smile:

It did work.

I will do database maintenance on next sunday, 2017-06-11. That means the noderewards master will be down for a while.

1 Like

Bandwidth and Computing Power are both failing on my last round.

Requirements have failed for the last couple of days, since my ip address change.

I have rebooted my PC and Nis a couple of times, in case that would help.

My new ip address is showing correctly on the node list, so I know that part worked.

New router changed my ip address :frowning:

Please can all Supernode owners consider changing their nodes to support a greater number of remote harvesters? The default is 4, but myself and others have had no issue providing 10 or 20.

The latest report shows that we are approaching less than 1,000 free slots. Growth in the last seven days was several hundred.

To change the setting you will need to edit config.properties for NIS:
nis.unlockedLimit

You will need to restart NIS so you may wish to plan this change and let people know in Telegram Red / Helpdesk. Whilst doing this please consider updating the version of Java you are running as well as applying updates to the OS (apt-get update && apt-get upgrade)

Thanks

KC

Hi Since changing my ip address, my supernode is still failing the requirement tests.

Other than informing yourselves of the ip change (which I have done via the nem message service), is there anything else I am missing to fix this?

Many thanks

It will pass the next round. Let’s wait a bit to see if there really is a problem.

Ok will wait thanks

My node passed all the tests on the last round :slight_smile:

Really wish I had found out about NEM earlier. I have the perfect server farm and internet backbone to run a supernode. No way I can afford the XEM required now.

Hi BR,
set-up another SuperNode, NEM_Cloud_5. It seems to work fine, but it fails the Balance test, which seems not obvious to me. The account has the required 3Mio XEM but it reports 0 during the test.
May I ask for help in solving this topic?
Thx

Is bda8d809c33ad6a848c29f55390460c76f25b31e70f6a781231d4099b9cea489 the expected delegated public key for the node? If not the configuration is wrong.

I checked, yes, that is the delegated public key of the account. The account

You have to activate the delegated account ^^

Thx, a really stupid one, thought it was activated back in 2015 :frowning:

Database maintenance is over, master is up again. Thank you for your patience.

Hi My supernode is failing its tests again ( all except the balance).

I have rebooted the client - and my pc, but no luck.

I am off to work now, but would appreciate some advice on what I should do to fix this when I get back?

Many thanks

http://86.7.199.116:7890/node/info
http://86.7.199.116:7880/nr/metaData

both not working.

Hi Ok nothing has changed during the last few days.

Last week I changed my router, which caused a few problems with the new ip address, but the last few days harvesting had been back to normal.

My node isn’t showing up on the https://nemnodes.org/nodes/ list. It does show on the supernodes list - but fails everything.

Should I stop/restart delegated harvesting? Or maybe something else?

I tried searching for a solution, but not got anywhere so far.
Advice appreciated.

@nevermined: It is not about delegated harvesting, your node is not reachable under that ip. Either the ip is not correct (do you have a static ip?) or ports are not open.