NEM wallet password not working I'm not 100% this lock setup works correctly ether that's why I'm here

Hi,

This might sound strange but my password will not get me in to my wallet anymore.I’ve used it a number of times made a nem deposit that went well checked on it twice that day then after I was no longer able to get in with the password I’m 99% sure I made?.

Sounds like the old can’t remember the password doesn’t it well I’m not totally convinced that this password promt is working correctly ether there is something about it that seems off like a bug not sure.

Can you tell me does NEM wallet require a special caricature by chance in this password to get into the app?.

Any help would be appreciated if worse comes to worse can the nem wallet files in my iPhone be pulled to get around this problem at all?.

Which wallet are you using?
IOS mobile wallet?

Yes I’m using your NEM wallet the ISO app for mobiles.

Just so you know before I even thought of getting support on this matter I put atlest 8 hours plus over the past 2 weeks into logging in past this password to no error not you have exceeded your attempts nothing just red I’m not 100% everything is working correctly in this password entry your promoted with straight away that’s all thanks for your help also.

@mizunashi, @thomasoehri
There I guess is not first report about problem with logging into IOS app. Have you reported such a issues before?

I think it’s a similar @mimi

—–not working IOS Nem wallet We are gathering everyone with such a problem—-
Tech Support
expensive user NEM!!!
Let’s join one group of telegrams, to solve our problem together. We are very much.
we have a lot.
in most of the strength. We have to do it!..
We can help each other
https://t.me/joinchat/Ft-TXA0lqRXcr4vjnVyYJw

I know issue when someone try and try login and he succeed after 60 or more attempts.
Have you maybe backup of your private key?

No sorry I’ve never reported a problem before.

I might be near 60 attempts, but when you are positive on the password you stop trying after some time because it feels like nothing I do will open anyway.
The only wallet I have created with any alt coin and I do not have a picture of the seed.

On ISO app when you put password you can hit the GO button on keyboard or you can press CONFIRM on the NEM wallet app both do two different things please try so you can understand what I’m saying.

Unfortunately I don’t have Iphone to check it. Please don’t remove or reinstall app.

CC: @mizunashi, @thomasoehri
Thomas could you help?

@MrNem
Your case looks similar to: Ios app password is not working

Would you believe it’s just worked after trying the same password for maybe 50 times over 2 weeks it’s decided to work right now.
Please tell who ever to look at this problem because there definitely is one and the password was the one I New and was trying the hole time we can close this support ticket thanks.

After weeks of trying the same password that I New it was all along its finally allowed me in not sure how or why but it was enough to grab details and leave this ticket is closed but the matter of this bug is ongoing thanks for your support NEM staff and general users out there.

I’m currently looking into this problem and trying to find out what is causing it.

Please do backup if you didn’t already. More -> Export account. Private key should be 64 length or 66 length with leading 00.