NEM (XEM) Price Charts

BTC just testing historical resistance/support

2 Likes

its only correction not bubble bursting :slight_smile: nice chart thanks

1 Like

I will not publish here until we see 3000satoshi !!! Howgh

1 Like

Snapshot and launch date announced, and price dropped a bit, seems some people expected launch will happen tonight :roll_eyes: It will take them a while to digest the news and come to buy back on higher price :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

just relax, the price will raise up a lot 10-7 days before the snapchot.

3 Likes

Time to BTFD!

Okay it was a joke;)

But market is manipulated as You can see, someone tries to retake XEMs from weak hands.

Ride higher looks to be postponed, maybe we need full bull wide market to do what should be done on XEM. Patience, March will be goooood;)

4 Likes

yep i guess someone is trying to drop the price low, so he/ they can rebuy much cheaper

Xem is at a huge discount price! Get cheap XEM!

https://www.tradingview.com/x/YWPwSPE1/

https://www.tradingview.com/x/zNvV8xv8/

Market chose another way to build growth before 12 March. Now we rely strongly on wide market moves, nearer the snapshot demand should grow with bullish March @Cryptoworld

Rectangles @XEMUSD chart are demand areas.

Ehh that inverted rune Wunjo for February, it showed that on chart will be a trap, 5th wave is always FOMO wave, this wave should be longer (up to 1.58$), but market and bearish circumctances postponed our Lambos and Mansions;)

For March is rune Ansuz, should give better results for XEM price.

Now i expect only that from market, minimum 2$ maybe more (up to 3$) before snapshot.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/NqL2B6i3/

2 Likes

I think this dump will last until tomorrow. Thursday the entire crypto market should start recovering. XEM to the moon!

1 Like

great news

1 Like

You should relax more in Your life. Dont You know what jokeing is?

I think You dumped @40+cents, i may be wrong, but You cant, true?

???

What’s the point beetween what I said and dumping my bag @40 cents ?

I’m holding for years, why are you speaking about dumping my bag or idk what ?

You are not alone in your head I think my friend

1 Like

We should all blame bitcoin for this crypto dump. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Bla bla bla, haters will always hate, i dont have a time for morons.

Ethereum and its congestion too. Obsolete technologies should be replaced by superior ones like Symbol :smiley:

1 Like

you are funny

2 Likes

Bitcoin is the index for all Cryptocurrencies. If bitcoin dumps the entire crypto dumps. If NEM or Symbol or Ethereum dumps, the crypto market won’t even notice it.

1 Like

Mainly its true but i showed here that around 2000 was 1:7 ratio for inner waves possibility and market reacted with congestion after the top was formed in that area, this magic has affected BTC moves (panic in ETH developed BTCUSD drop as players wanted USD not BTC in that time), the other stories in media are just a nice try to make dump bigger, because big fishes want to eat this smaller. After the big fishes will accumulate cheaper BTC and altcoins they will start spread bulish newses in media to produce more spectacular growth. I still say that will be very good visible in March. So says a prophet. I know him long time and he can be trusted in such things.

2 Likes