NEM (XEM) Price Charts

A golden cross is nearly forming on XEM. Currently 50 MA is level with 200 MA, if 50 MA passes the 200 on YTD on trading view. This would be a good sign.

5 Likes

nice name:)
time frame?

this Moby Dickhead can eat my shorts, xym dominance is inevitable, just show me a better blockchain

Nice, but often after golden cross there is some selloff, to slaughter the sheeple.

12 hours ago

help me

will keep xem after snapshot or not?
will there be the with a drop to 0.3 immediately?

I think that will be hard to sell even for that, remember about rollback (6 hours to be sure), i dont know how this can affect XEMs in exchange wallet, nothing is sure, but after this 6 hours of waiting it will be extremly hard to sell for good price, so if You will see unsatisfactionary price - not sell. Wait for some technical bump to the desired price and sell.

If You will see XYMs correction in or after starting day (at last 60% from highest price of the day) You may try to buy for BTC or USD from XEMs selling :slight_smile:

2 Likes

now I understand
the scene where Matthew David McConaughey sang at the restaurant in
The Wolf of Wall Street !

3 Likes

exactly;)

2 Likes

Good! XEM is recovering at $0.6. Don’t be afraid rich NEMbers! Load your bags with cheap XEM now! With XEM = XYM you will buy mansions, Lamborghinis, travel the world on a cruise ship!

3 Likes

I love knowing that I helped make people even richer with my money
:grinning:

3 Likes

I’m as anxious as on New Year’s Eve!

2 Likes

do you think it would make sense if I bought xem just before snapshot and sold it immediately after distribution?

do you have to wait 6 hours even in exchanges before selling?

i dont think that you will be faster than whales. You should wait the moment when whale will close shorts at Binance and sell at that bounce if You dont believe in XEM future.

1 Like

Alchemy Pay partnership, as i wrote i dont expect much from XEMOfficial announcments.

So the whale can hold his shorts as he wish and retake further from impatient.

1 Like

I dont know how will that work. In case of problems with exchange You became no XYMs. So is the risk, low, but still persist.

1 Like

https://www.tradingview.com/x/FH00AypU/

When was the airdrop in that case? 15.12?

If yes looks like the same whale :smiley:

1 Like

Nope. Dont make sense.

Only make sense in case when XYM will start much higher than price payed for XEM. Who knows how it will start, only market maker can know that. The same called by me as Zaif Whale. Two days after start we have some huge event regarding XYM. So is better to wait for that.

As i wrote i dont sell under 5$. Are we in cryptobubble or not?

3 Likes