NEM (XEM) Price Charts

Wow, nice find! Even the prices are around the same amount! In that case the perspective looks a bit gloomy but XRP made it back in the high tide in February.

3 Likes

Question friends, I am on binance and have xem in my spot wallet. After the snapshot tonight, do I need to hold the xem coins until the 15th of march or could I sell the xem right away after snapshot and get my xym on march 15th? I just dont want to sell my xem and miss out on my xym coins

but of course this time chart can look diffrent after snapshot, all depends on “that person behind”

3 Likes

some kind of risk with rolback exists, if something will go wrong exchange can tell You “sorry, was problem not on our side and we have not Your coins (XYMs)” so i will wait with this XEMs that i have there and in Polo and will try to sell some (not all) at bounce, not right after restart of the trade (observing price action). If i will see falling knive i will not sell, because XEM still have a chance to do 2$ in this cryptobubble, only question of time.

4 Likes

Appreciate you!

1 Like

But of course You must decide Yourself. I am not advising anything;)

I only write what i will do.

2 Likes

I’m so proud to be a NEMber! Price is holding up ok at $0.6! :rocket: :full_moon:

2 Likes

Nope 12.12. 00:00 UTC time. So after anapshot it fall. But I think XRP had better liquidity and it was different situation.

2 Likes

This game always have fans and haters!

Shout to all haters / doubters: Go ahead and dump your Nemtuff after snapshot.

Shout to NEM Fans: Have faith! HODL both XEM & XYM !!

3 Likes

Those who think that price 0.6 should be divided and that will be price of XEM after snapshot and price of XYM after debut can be surprised. Whale had accumulated so many XEMs (and still do that, very clever around 0.6) and future XYMs that he can decide how the chart will look like. He must not dump all XYMs after start, maybe some stack to make 61.8 Fibo or other level of Fibo (he will choose the desired level, will collect XYMs from small players and i hope after that will do something special - pump & final dump).

Yesterdays dump had worked in that way that price is stable, no one from small players will touch coin with so red short term price action. Small players (99%) watching only coinmarketcap if there is something pumped.

Some instabilty may come nearer Binance shutdown before snapshot, but can this change the game rules after snapshot? I dont think so.

What can be starting price maked by XYM whale? He can do artificial start higher than 0.6$ to have room for his little dump (alongside with some insignificant small fishes). He will be watching broad market bias of course.

I will be not surprised if NEMOfficial will do some bullish statement before XYMs debut. I am not suggesting anything of course :wink:

2 Likes

Do you have any proof about that ”whale” other than your imagination?

only my imagination, i dont even want to proof that, i describe only what i see and what i think

some traces are visible for those who want to see them

1 Like

https://www.tradingview.com/x/Pbkm5SOS/

maybe some bearish dump one more time to scary little investors? and retake more XEMs to get XYMs? Come on i wait for Your shorts on Binance :smiley:

https://www.tradingview.com/x/hQk5BOpr/

dump to the lower line will be appreciated

in the mean time amount of opt-in XEMs still faster the growth

4 179 573 396

bring on more sheeps to slaughter

1 Like

What is the profit for people selling right now? Just afraid that they will lose more after snapshot?
At least today shouln’t it be a pump day?

1 Like

If you pumped for the volatility action on XEM price after the snapshot, smash the :heart: button!

They have no brains, only see falling knive in his heads, maked by so called whale or manipulator, or… philantrope ahah he loves the peoples money thats true.

Only 5-10% of this volume is real (made by those sheeple)

Okay i must end this telling the truth, because here i also can be banned, like in TradingView and comments about banksters and stocks scam.

Any coin has this behaviours even BTC has his whales and market makers, its only harder to do, but not impossible. All is question of capital quantity.

1 Like

Hi everyone, do you think that there will be a massive dump or massive pump in XEM price after the snapshot?

So sad foundation doesn’t support the coin even this last moments before snapshot…

I dont want to write bitter words about foundation on NEM forum, but everyone should judge himself if this style of PR and marketing is right.

Massive pump is only possible in situation of some atomic info about XEM usability together with XYM (just my shot may be other) and significant partners. I dont believe in that kind of scenario. Not in day after snapshot. Maybe in the time of FinSum? Who knows what is planned. We are not insiders.

If my “imaginative” theory about whale is true he will close shorts after snapshot to realise huge profit but will wait for significant dump to do that. He have so much XEMs that can ignite this dump himself. It must not be one person. May be group.

1 Like