NEM (XEM) Price Charts

If these whale really wanted to short wouldn’t he wait for NEM to rise more. Why short it when it didn’t even achieved it’s potential? The ATH was in 03.03 they could’ve waited at least a couple of days more and if they started selling afterwards the crash would’ve been bigger. I just see that we are forced to enter a bear market for the sake of volatility so that NEM doesn’t come crashing down as we are currently expecting after the snapshot.

maybe because he saw that there is no power to continue upmove, and knew about planned Zaif manipulation. I have account on Zaif and was no info (in english, i dont know nothing about japanese info) that suspension of deposits and withdrawals is planned. It was Ninja attack :wink:

4 213 574 730

optin amount still growing fast, but 30 598 accounts is also growing fast number, so many people opting in or… group of whales make multiaccounts?

Correct me if I’m wrong but when ATH happened NEM was ready to burst out. Am I wrong? It was going to 1$ and it wouldn’t have stopped there. After the snapshot NEM would have dropped massively because of the artificial pump and afterwards reaching the previous ATH would have been really hard. For short term, yes, NEM would have made some people a lot of money, but on long term it would’ve been bad for NEM as a whole. Breaking the current ATH is more probable now after the snapshot than it would’ve been if NEM had the rise we wanted.

Yes, slow access. Can also try explorer.nemtool
Com, but that is also slow. Maybe can check in your own wallet for block height. Also NEM Blockchain Explorer v3

1 Like

what this f*ck mosaic i just received from pontifier in my wallet means?

The real problem with NEM (XEM) is other. He works like pre emptive rights and this kind of asset will always lose some after this pre emptive right are gone. This is really hard to estimate how deep it should be dumped on a non stock market.

I wish to see XEM growing in first day after snapshot but it could be only in cathegory of miracle. Maybe one week after that, maybe some Ninja superinfo. I wish to see that.

He still do that sh…t? What a loser. He makes FUD as always, resend him this shitty mosaic with some meaty words :wink:

Pontifier is really sour. He even went outside NEM conference with a board around him written that he was robbed by NEM of his stake. Made rude remarks to Jeff McDonald within a seminar. And generally aggressive behaviour. I wonder if he’s doing a DDOS on the countdown site, wouldn’t be surprised.

1 Like

At last he is not a whale that f…s XEM for real :smiley:

1 Like

Can anyone tell me a few things about him? i don’t know, i am relatively new here…

1 Like

That was kind of him to send me 1 XEM.

1 Like

See this to know more about him.

2 Likes

Block height in the wallet : 3104985

1 Like

Ohh , i seee…haha funny story this ponti one… :smile:

1 Like

https://www.tradingview.com/x/GxOVBSQE/

selling at 1000sat now is suicidal

I wish to see this people when XYM will be at 10000sat

you are freak lol

being freak in mad times is a revolutionary thing?

i think its normal :smiley:

telling the truth is a revolutionary thing in the time of censorship (youtube, facebook, twitter etc.)

2 Likes

500 blocks to go. 3,105,000

2 Likes

does anyone know if binance will stop xem trading prior to snapshot?

1 Like