NEM (XEM) Price Charts

No. As long as you have xem in your spot wallet, you can continue trading. But deposit and I think withdrawal will be disabled after 11pm UTC to night.

2 Likes

Strange to still see such a huge price disparity between Zaif and other exchanges. I mean how is that even possible as the opportunity for arbitrage is so obvious?

2 Likes

If you have trouble accessing snapshot website, you can see block height in your NEM wallet, or go into nemberia telegram channel and type /snapshot@NemberiaBot

2 Likes

Super strange to see price heading south just before snapshot :smiley:

Who would thought to see this just before long waited moment?

3 Likes

This was artificial, many days and weeks before snapshot volume there was insignificant. With decision about suspending withdrawals much ahead of snapshot they affected price behaviour of the whole XEM market. Now we see undervalued XEM/XYM as a effect. And some people still are selling because they dont believe in XEM and XYM after that dump. So works psychology, and the person/s behind that do it with full knowledge about outcomes - cheap XYM for cheap XEM.

I have no proof only trace, but i can imagine situation that exchange owners can sell XEMs themselves with no fees to cause panic among real holders there.

2 Likes

damn, I want to sleep, but I just can’t miss this show I’ve been waiting for so many years

5 Likes

I see everyone expecting the fall of xem wrong?
cannot go up?
is better keep singing!

2 Likes

Only temporary :slight_smile:

temporary in terms of cryptobubble, and after snapshot of course

but miracles sometimes happen

Why people not buy? Maybe they think that they will buy XYM for 0.3?
Not impossible, but… majority is almost always mistaken.

3 Likes

:link: Snapshot Countdown
Blocks left: 470
Time left: 7 hours
Updated: 20:47:24 UTC

1 Like

:link: NEM Market Conditions
Market Cap: $5,219,534,626 :chart_with_upwards_trend:
Volume: $640,753,056
USD: $0.580961 (+3.40%)
BTC: ฿0.00001009 (+1.46%)
BTC/USD: $57555.00 (+1.98%)
BTC dominance: 61.30%
Updated: 20:51:10 UTC

1 Like

wow, it looks like something interesting starts at binance

2 Likes

https://www.tradingview.com/x/nawmWEhu/

temporary 1 min pump :smiley:

main show 1 hour before snapshot

3 Likes

It looks like they won’t let us go, I’d better go and sleep for a couple of hours

4 Likes

Yep i need that too good and short night with XEMs fireworks :wink:

3 Likes

Shorts getting liquidated. Rekt

Good night.

NEM is a time tested blockchain that began as an idea on Bitcointalk. In 7 years, NEM has grown to become a top marketcap cryptocurrency without ever experiencing protocol-level security issues, downtime, or lost assets.
In 2020, NEM Group was created to expand adoption and re-energize the community. The results are now bearing fruit.

NEM is nearing release of its new blockchain, Symbol.
Symbol is expected to become a market leader in utility, interoperability, speed

4 Likes

Not really :smiley:

Weakest pump ever

1 Like

I’m leaving the bottle out of the fridge for now !

1 Like

6 hours to go for the snapshot!

1 Like