NEM (XEM) Price Charts

The company is based in Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority, which has built its solution on NEM Blockchain.
That mean XEM will have his own life.

2 Likes

I understand people want sell XEM and buy more XYM tokens.

But my instinct is telling me that XYM is trap/bait. I do not mean XYM is scam/fake. It helps XEM’s price go down! NEM already said XYM does not affect XEM. Of course people do not listen and sell XEM and go for XYM like crazy Black Friday shoppers! When those people focus on XYM too much, @ormurinlangi’s secret whales and secret NEM investors get green signal and buy all cheap XEM. After March 16th - Japanese conference, the Japanese investors, banks, and governments decide to invest XEM system. XEM’s price will go up and XYM stay low for long time.

NEM would say thank you all !! love you all!

That is my imagination …

6 Likes

It’s very possible this happens! It’s risky! People wanting to profit through the XYM launch must be aware of the risks involved!

Yes. XEM is evolved, verified and trustfull, not saying XYM not, but his period is on beginning. Difference can be in evolve period. And its still NEM. Every cheap XEM was been bought after snap and XYM will be lower after initial selloff then XEM for few weeks, my opinion. Proof of buy is volume of orders higher than snap selloff on H4 Fibo 361.8 wave 2 area with short candle. Every cheap XEM was been bought, maybe by Japan :wink:

and look on volume on H12

1 Like

Can I buy XYM at Symbol launch from binance?

Not yet listed. No for now. Maybe during monday i hope but didnt think so

what about bitpanda?

thank you valsor, the only problem is that on this page the answer is something like “YES of course NOT”

neither binance nor bitpanda gives even the slightest information about XYM /Symbol

mostly every crypto is still on beginning, but evolving, its very good. Binance is proof.

1 Like

Poloniex already confirmed XYM listing, so i will buy it there next Monday
But i will not sell any XEM, only HODL and even buy more too

3 Likes

sorry I’m not native English , LISTING meant you can trade there at launch?

Not neccessary as is obvious. Important is exchange statement, u must check it manually

Monday check can be to late!

where do u wait on snap?

I completely oversee that! Thanks! :+1:

2 Likes

@nipe81 @Collthi_Nee
Binance final statement. and snapshot time is enough

2 Likes

i read this on reddit what do you think?:

Wow. thats a lot of words to say “Exit Scam”.

Sell offs like this are always from the team they are the only ones that can sell at super low prices. XEM will die and now no one has any trust in the team and wont go anywhere near the new “symbol” token. Next up will be a Binance delisting due to the shady dumping.

Congratulations! how to kill a project in 48hrs.

i try to find thread on rddt but nothing. i dont know key words. Can u share a link with us?