NEM (XEM) Price Charts

[https://www.reddit.com/r/nem/comments/m3jsx4/a_couple_of_things_people_really_need_to/]
more or less halfway

comments under the article

1 Like

Thanks for sharing link. I must agree that communication was and is absolutely chaotic and not enough. I must sold after 360 couse i dont know what the twitter useless message said and how to interprate it couse i dont know technical aspect of nem, i bought it as speculation. Every stock is manipulated by teams, hedge funds, market makers and btc giantwhales, but thats only my opinion

2 Likes

Thaughts.

Noob wining. Snapshot height was stated clearly. Dont trade crypto if you dont have the knowledge or time to do research. These guys would be better off gambling on slot machines.

3 Likes

Very nice tweet with ask your exchange comment. Bravo! Deleted for sure if i am looking correctly…and refreshing nemtool and countdwn was been funny too

1 Like

If you are still hodling XEM, smash the :heartbeat: button!

8 Likes

XEM is almost hitting botton at $0.31!

If I had money I would buy cheap XEM for $0.31!

I think XEM will pump back up again when hitting $0.31 :rocket: :full_moon:

Smash the :heartbeat: button if you find my analysis useful!

3 Likes

What time in GMT will symbol be released?

So much of whining, they stated quite clearly the actual block height and then the possibility for rollback.

Snapshot was taken… Great, BUT.
I cannot find any more information on the timing of the listing.

@Collthi_Nee there will be no XYM listing on binance on March 15th! Look at Trust Wallet token airdrop, which was first distributed to binance users, then a month later the Trust Wallet token was listed on binance for trading. The same will happen to XYM. It will be listed for trading on binance at about on month after Symbol launch.

XYM is gonna explode when listed for trading on binance! :rocket: :waning_gibbous_moon:

Read about binance XYM distribution and listing here https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/983a85523b36455b8d802b2c3723fa5f:

• For the trading and listing of XYM on Binance, XYM will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. The default position we have is no listing.
  • Binance will distribute the XYM tokens after the project has completed the XYM token distribution to XEM holders. We will post a further announcement once the distribution to Binance users is completed.
2 Likes

https://www.tradingview.com/x/v1T8MZ6k/
https://www.tradingview.com/x/oCXUM5Jn/

Okay, chance for 3000 satoshis (or more) still exists, dalily priceline should not in this case excess the red line. In other case, chances will be very limited, however still not impossible. Intraday dump even to 100satoshis with low liquidity changes nothing in that kind of chart and counting.

5 Likes

in how long?

theoretical timeline is long, but if can really reach this it must be in this cryptobubble (i estimate cryptobubble top in early Summer)…

3 Likes

Just wait a little more
i take a break
see you monday

I think that is turnaround in some fibo resistance around 100k per btc. and fibo expansion top is there. around 96 if i remember correctly

1 Like

Monday?
it depends on where you live because it is already Monday (New Zealand, Australia, Japan … )

NEMbers! XEMBTC has reached the absolute bottom! It’s time to load your bags with cheap XEM now! :rocket: :waning_gibbous_moon:

XEMBTC is in the capitulation phase of the bubble cycle!

Smash the :heart: button if you agree with my analysis!

images (2)

2 Likes

I mean absolute top, now is even hard to estimate if 58k is top of wave 3rd of highest tier or some inner wave in that 3rd. Building some wave much above 62k will give an answer, below that means further correction period after 21.02 top.

2 Likes

Nobody knows where is absolute top. Peoples are mad, and they are able to do crazy things couse money. Most of them will buy when its to late. 1M pert btc is still actual. BTC have possibilities been most valued “company” in world. I think Walmart is still first or Amazon i dont remember. I know that Saudi Arabia oil has around 10T cap. Trading is simply money wars only. U must have big money bag if u want to move with market. As little fish must predicted this moves. I Remember when i start trading after years on demo. It was the times when you can trade with leverage around 1:500. It isnt problem to income k during minutes with few $

2 Likes