NEM (XEM) Price Charts

if it weren’t for XYM listing on exchanges tomorrow, it would be a good opportunity to buy cheap XEM now!

1 Like

NEMbers! Let’s all get psyched! Tomorrow will be the most important trading day in the crypto history!!! :rocket: :full_moon:

Like most of you, tomorrow it will be the first time I’m taking part in the launch of a brand new cryptocurrency!!!

Smash the :heart: button if it’s the first time you are taking part in the launch of a brand new cryptocurrency!!! :rocket: :full_moon:

@godchild Most pigs do not read or do not care about future. They want to get big profit.

Look at math: Pigs sold XEM at .50 - .80cent right after snapshot. Now the price go down to .35 cent. They can re-buy XEM again. It saves them .15 cent - .45 cent and they can get more coins and will dump again at $1 -$2. Then it will be repeated cycle. That’s how they build their portfolio.

For fool people like me, I bought XEM at .50-.75 cents few weeks ago and watched the big dip at Snapshot day. I am like fk that and put all coins in my USB and put it in the safe. Come back 10-15 years later and see if I win lottery or not.

I am very tempted to buy more XEM coins at .35 cents to make up my loss from .75 cent per coin.
I am not sure if XEM might go down after SYMBOL comes out tomorrow.

I don’t know if it’s a good strategy, but if I were you I wouldn’t buy XEM anymore. I would sell it now at $0.35, and buy XYM tomorrow. It’s very risky because it’s hard to know what’s a good entry to buy XYM.

XYM is now $0.43 on coin | Buy Bitcoin | Bitrue

A good entry price would be to buy XYM at $0.05 or $0.1 or even lower. Buying XYM at $0.05 or $0.1 or lower would allow you to profit maybe tomorrow, but most definitely when XYM is listed on binance at about a month from now. :rocket: :full_moon:

Smash the :heart: if you agree with my analysis!

What is frustrating is that people are bashing on NEM because they think they got ripped of but don’t acknowledge the new token they have been given which is XYM, I’m pretty sure that XEM+XYM value will be at least in the 0.7-1$ range for starters which means that actually they haven’t lost anything and are more probably to increase their portofolio value as NEM will grow with the market along.

2 Likes

all this effort for 0.05?!?!:face_with_head_bandage:

It’s now about effort, it’s about traders just dumping XYM to $0.05 because of pure volatility of XYM launch on exchanges. But I don’t know if it gets that low.

My expectation is that it is possible because if you look at charts of cryptocurrency launches, most of them have crazy volatility. That’s why I’m psyched to take part in the launch of XYM tomorrow! I wanna witness and trade it, even if I loose money!

Uniswap(UNI) … did not do as you suppose! :grinning:
I can give you other examples …
volatility now and everywhere (es NYSE) GME amc ecc…
not to mention oil…

Right! It’s risky! It might not do what I’m expecting. And there is the current volatility everywhere to take into consideration. If I knew it all, I would not be seeking to profit to buy a gaming laptop, I would be going for profit to buy me a ferrari!

1 Like

we basically keep our fingers crossed all the time! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Below are exchanges that will list XYM tomorrow. In your experience, what is the most reliable exchange from the list below?

• POLONIEX
  • NEW CAPITAL
  • AEX
  • LATOKEN
  • BTCNEXT
  • BITTREX
  • KUCOIN
  • FOBLGATE
  • COOPER
  • GATE_IO
  • BITPANDA
  • BITTRUE
  • PROBIT

@Miguelon hodl!

1 Like

NEMbers! This is crazy now even skateboarding is into NFTs! Whatch this:

Smash the :heart: button if are into NFTs!

XEM hit .33 and now it goes up!

The problem with XEM price right now is the fact that there is the XYM listing in exchanges tomorrow. This puts XEM in non-trading state in the short-term.

I would load my bag with cheap XEM priced at $0.33 right now, but instead I’m expecting to buy cheap XYM tomorrow! :rocket: :full_moon:

If you’ll also buy XYM tomorrow, smash the :heart: button!!!

1 Like

XYM is bound to explode this week for two reasons. First, XYM listing in exchanges. Second, presentation of Symbol blockchain launch in the FINSUM event in Japan on March 16th. :rocket: :full_moon:

1 Like

This whole ordeal proved than Nem Xem is just a worthless shitcoin. Day will end with XYM being like $0.11 and XEM will be like $0.22…

This whole coin is a scam to rob people since start.

We will judge after bubble, what was scam and what was not.

So these are your buy levels? :smiley: FUD ahaha

I like it i want these levels too today.

1 Like

IMHO XEM is in the Anger Phase (Who shorted the market?? Why did the government allow this to happen??) of the bubble market cycle!

Bitcoin is the king of crypto!!! I wish I had sold my XEM holdings at 1700 sats, exactly at the Euphoria phase of the bubble!!! And I was there saying to myself “next target is 2000 sats!!!”.

1 Like