NEM (XEM) Price Charts

Someone is buying XEMs despite of XYMs debut and some broad market drop. Insiders buying, or whale before FinSum? :smiley:

I will wait for flash drop, i am patient.

2 Likes

I think a big part of the current crypto investors only rely on the market and not on the technology. I bet a lot of people donā€™t even know that symbol was launched and for them itā€™s just an opportunity to buy some cheap crypto.

2 Likes

ā€œa lot of peopleā€ dont decide in matter of direction, they are treated like sheeps to slaughter by bad wolvesā€¦

1 Like

Show Time!

3 Likes

Itā€™s Monday, March 15th! I wanna trade XYM! :rocket:

Many people are waiting for a message from Dave
Others are waiting for Symbolā€™s launch time
Others announced their platform

3 Likes

Beside that i told You yesterday for me this little bit above 58k at BTC was a trap for bull. That was only my poor inner feeling and now materialise. But we know all that XYM and XEM can act against that (for some hours) so yesterday should be very volatile day. Now it is in fact too.

And charts, candlesticks gave no clear signal what is comming in case of BTC and TMC. As always. Whales.

2 Likes

Iā€™m wrong are the Japanese who like to hunt whalesā€¦:grin:

3 Likes

for whales or even delphinos, but i dont heard that they are hunting for bad wolves (Jakuza) :slight_smile: :innocent:

4 Likes

[NEM Launches Symbol A Enterprise Grade Blockchain Platform - BW Businessworld]

I like it :partying_face:

3 Likes

How many XEMs one needs to hold to be considered a whale!? 1,000,000 XEM? Or 10,000,000 XEM?

only fat fishes, whale must have much much moreā€¦

3 Likes

Whales, bears, bulls, you idiots refer to these as if there are specific categories of fixed roles. 1 player can be all the roles in the same time, stop fantasizing and making up stories for little children.

yep free market works definitely without fantasies like these ahah

let the person know that you have 30% of all dogecoins! :thinking:

Letā€™s dump XEM! I wanna became a XEM whale!

@DaveH wen Symbol launch?!

Have we already 656 Nodes on Symbol blockchain?

https://symbolnodes.org/

https://symbolnodes.org/nodes/

Nodes (754)

1 Like

754 are from nodes_testnet