NEM (XEM) Price Charts

Current buy and sell orders over 100k XEM are FAKE, they range from 0.3595 to 0.363 and the intent is to keep the price fixed until the HUGE dump starts (once XYM is listed on Binance).

Dumping down to 0.22 is highly possible, then in the following days it will just drop down to 0.11 and it will be the final nail on the coffin of a dead coin.

Then the BTC they’ve raised by this huge pump and dump scheme of XEM will be used to do the same pump and dump on XYM to double their money.

Nem Xem Xym Scam.

1 Like

Seeing the entire crypto market dumping now, I forgot about the altcoins super bull cycle, which begins in March! And XYM is gonna explode with the news of its launch and Symbol presentation in the FINSUM event!!!

I feel very smart now! All of you NEMbers are gonna be rich!!! I can’t wait to read your comments in the near future that you are living in a new mansion; that you bought a brand new cruise ship and are now travelling the world!!!

2 Likes

Sorry but superbull is postponed to May, unless BTC will retake 60k+ area…

It will be good to have your exit set. If u cross the last bottom it will be ride.

if as you say bitrue and a benefactor!

@XenonMKD
What makes you think that “they” waiting the XYM inauguration to sell XEM ?
why wouldn’t they sell now

Binance has not announced listing of XYM on their exchange.

Is Symbol considered an implementation of DEFI 2.0?

I assume that he thinks, that plankton and little fishes are irrational. That is the way how i think too.

Yes indeed

2 Likes

Selling XYMs for peanuts is the way to get crazy in the future.

5 Likes

DEFI is bullish for XYM!!! If NFTs are implented on Symbol, XYM is gonna explode!!

@DaveH wen NFTs on Symbol

2 Likes

Have we got any news from Zaif scandal?

Scandal, what scandal, normal play in gamboni :smiley:

What scandal?

Zaif suspended deposits 2 days before snapshot and bought nem internally at 0.52$ when price was 0.60-0.65.
Then sold in binance futures at 0.6
that;s why price start dropping way before snapshot, a day before actually

Crazy! Is there any proof of this scam?

Yes, read previous days chat, actually you know this better than me…haha… :grinning:
You just pretend you don’t knowing…

Nah. If it’s just chat rumors, I don’t buy it.

you mean you don’t know that at 11/03 Zaif has suspend trading end the price for nem on their site was 0.52$?
I know that , even if i am new here!!!