NEM (XEM) Price Charts

adults yes, kids not :laughing:

Dang you guys really hate XEM!!

It would be disaster if Symbol got cancelled !

Symbol? :thinking:

Agree, I remember when people were selling their XEM stakes for 1 BTC which was around $250 back in 2015. Then around 6 months after launch XEM was 30 satoshis. The people who had foresight and belief in the coin were rewarded. Those who sold and didn’t believe were regretting when ATH happened.

3 Likes

Bitrue seems like Bilaxy, can list coins buy themselves, not even informing funders and team. How withdraw is working there, did you manage to withdraw your funds from there in the past?

check your wallets, XYM must bw shown live now.
Check and inform accordingly

They didnt list coin with out teams agree

But how they trade Sparc FLR, I don’t get it? Mainet is not launched, who deposited and how FLR tokens there, when their blokchain is not up? Sparc didn’t go temporary launch of ERC20 as far as I know…

1 Like

Thanks. Can you withdraw FLR from there? I suppose no, mainet is not active yet?

Mainnet may/june, i cant withdraw FLR

1 Like

Got it, seems they basically allow trading with balances obtained at Bitrue at snapshot time.

I want to think positively. But on the other hand, I’m afraid. I wonder if it falls below 0.15 cents.

How long will it take to pump

1 Like

It is good you can buy more))

1 Like

https://www.tradingview.com/x/Jm4PSRhR/
https://www.tradingview.com/x/Su9TVSn1/

looks like only correction in dump process, only cold look at chart, without emotions

1 Like

risky…may NEM whales took their money for ever from xem and invest in other projects.
We only hope they will put their money at least in their new chain…

1 Like

Anyone have any idea why XEM price rose about 30% about 10ish hours ago? but immediately came back down? Will it rise again, is this a good time to buy a lot of cheap XEM?

keep your money to buy XYM.

XYM is the future of NEM. It is newer, faster, better and can use by big companies.

NEM will promote XYM now. All the news and partnership will be made on XYM.

Buy XYM, not XEM

1 Like