NEM (XEM) Price Charts

Prior to reading your arguments my plan was to hodl both XEM and XYM. But you changed my mind and I agree with you that XYM was created to substitute XEM. Also from personal experience, staking XEM does not work at all. I’ve staked XEM for one month only to mine two blocks which rewarded me with a mere 0.35 XEM!!! I hope XYM’s tokenomics have improved staking rewards because competition is fierce in the crypto space, with Cardano, Polkadot etc offering solid staking rewards with solid development roadmaps!!!

4 Likes

test

There are improvements in terms of “supernodes” The requirements are lower than the previous 3Million XYM, although 3M will receive higher rewards, but 2M and 1M supernodes also provide daily rewards at a slightly lower rate.

Also, if non supernode owners are “harvesting” their XYM by delegating to supernode owners; the delegaters receive a share of the rewards, which is configurable by the node owner. So it is in best interests of SN owner to be generous to attract more harvesters.

3 Likes

Would be interesting to see what becomes of XEM when it becomes open source, whether a hard fork is announced by some other development team, what effect it will have on price etc…

such a thing is possible?

When it’s open source, anyone can work on the code and develop their own blockchain using the source code.

yes I know
but what interest would it be?

Would just be interesting to see what effect it has on XEM and also what new blockchain can be developed from the original source code, and what new features it would have.

Who do you think still owns XEM?

a) Nostalgics
b) Those who have XYM blocked in Harvesting contracts
c) Dreamers
d) Those who hope to recover what they have already lost
e) Shocked and cannot make any decision
f) Whales
g) Team insiders

a,d,e,f,g.

1 Like

a , c , d , e

d, e, g

is XEM dead?

First whale/s (Phone master) must earn from XEMs collected in30+ area (Polo even 20+ cents area, but maybe not that much quantity)

further, Ninja launch of XYM, fear of small players and dump, whale will be only waiting for that, he will buy every dumped coin (at start will dump some to make the effect bigger), and after that big announcment like Lon Wong class Wechat story. Classic of pump and dump :wink:

All is in cathegory of joke.

3 Likes

You forgot great and small speculators (whale is wider term) on that list :wink:

i can check all points then

U have nice H4 volume with rising lenght of candles. U re on a good way to be reborn.

i will allow share one channel, simply for your fun

2 Likes

adfg

1 Like

Guys, anybody know if is there a complete list of tradable coins as file to external platform on binance? github etc… manually its terrible work :smiley:

Our possible scenario of XYM as manytimes before, this is the better version, dont look on price, look on volume (candles)

Got a word back from a MEGA WHALE (hedge fund manager), they will be rebuying and pumping XEM until XYM gets listed on Binance, target $1.2 in the next 45 days then a short at around $1.18 with a sharp decline back to $0.48.

2 Likes

1.18 was been some key level of expansion. Its possible. Im not sure with time period

1 Like