NEMsilver and NEMgold Crowd Sale

If people knew what we were planning to give away to those who bought the coins, they wouldn't hesitate to buy. As stated before, there will be "special privileges" related to AltNemo for those who buy. We legally can't say what, though, but you can probably speculate for yourself. But I will just say that there is a high "value" that comes with the coins. And this value could go up to be worth 10-100x more than the coins themselves.

Actually, people who have completed their transactions by giving us shipping info already know what the "value" is, because we e-mailed them today :wink:

Hmm I'm really tempted to buy few silver coins as the gold coin seems a little bit expensive to me
but I'm afraid that i will run into some trouble over the customs and that this coins would cost me twice as much.
Those on the customs can be a total pain in the ass.

Has any one from you in the EU bought some coins already or do you have any experience
in purchasing gold or silver overseas?
If so can you share your experiences here.
Thanks.

There is a brand new donation option for AltNemo.  Two donations in BTC so far, one was $25 and the other $100.

Hmm I'm really tempted to buy few silver coins as the gold coin seems a little bit expensive to me
but I'm afraid that i will run into some trouble over the customs and that this coins would cost me twice as much.
Those on the customs can be a total pain in the ass.

Has any one from you in the EU bought some coins already or do you have any experience
in purchasing gold or silver overseas?
If so can you share your experiences here.
Thanks.

Your country should have a website saying what tax rates are for bullion gold and silver.

As far as I know about Japan, over 10,000 YEN has an 8% sales tax that you have to pay on imported coins.

I think when we send the coins to people, we will put around the base metal value, so 5 coins will be slightly less than $100. Rockethead will know more about this, though.

There is a brand new donation option for AltNemo.  Two donations in BTC so far, one was $25 and the other $100.

0.22 BTC received now: https://blockchain.info/address/18ftGEBMwEcgSJ2cwxp33b5J68dY9HG7be

[center][/center]

There is a new option to buy NEM silver and gold coins with bitcoin:

[li]Gold: 3.9 BTC[/li]
    [li]Silver: 0.18 BTC[/li]

To buy:

[li][font=Verdana]Send BTC to: 1M73st9KMQ9f4UzoXhYisXZVrqGGrRf7Rp[/font][/li]
      [li][font=Verdana]If you are using Coinbase, please include your email address in the message as you send your payment.[/font][/li]
      [li][font=Verdana]If you do not have a coinbase wallet, please send an email immediately to crowdsale@altnemo.com following your payment to the abovementioned Bitcoin Address, with the Bitcoin Address that you sent from AND the amount.[/font][/li]
      [li][font=Verdana]You will then be contacted by e-mail and asked to provide order quantity and shipping information.[/font][/li]

Our 1oz silver coins are .18 BTC. If you look at the prices for silver coins from other cryptos that weren't even struck at the Perth Mint (3 BTC for 1 oz, without international shipping!), you can get an idea of what an incredible opportunity you have: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=607441.0

For 0.18 BTC we are selling 1 oz of 999 silver 100 NEM on a cold wallet, plus "special privileges" for the company, AltNemo.

0.22 BTC received now: https://blockchain.info/address/18ftGEBMwEcgSJ2cwxp33b5J68dY9HG7be

If I donate would my ' special privileges'  be more than if I bought coins considering that I would have nothing for it ? It would be a pure hassle with customs in my country. I don't want to miss out on any good opportunities .

If I donate would my ' special privileges'  be more than if I bought coins considering that I would have nothing for it ? It would be a pure hassle with customs in my country. I don't want to miss out on any good opportunities .

It makes sense that it should be scaled.  Hypothetically, $2500 in donations is $2500.  $2500 in coins (after expenses, taxes, shipping and insurance) might only be $300-ish.

yes, thats my point. I know there are a load of silver and gold coins to be sold and I would buy some to support Altnemo if the customs here werent so much of a nightmare and I'm not completely fluent in the language. On the other hand I would hope for more 'special privileges' as I wouldnt have anything tangible after donating.  I wish I knew what these 'special privileges' were.....lol.....obviously I would donate loads if Makoto's 10-100 times the value would come to fruition....

It makes sense that it should be scaled.  Hypothetically, $2500 in donations is $2500.  $2500 in coins (after expenses, taxes, shipping and insurance) might only be $300-ish.

yes, thats my point. I know there are a load of silver and gold coins to be sold and I would buy some to support Altnemo if the customs here werent so much of a nightmare and I'm not completely fluent in the language. On the other hand I would hope for more 'special privileges' as I wouldnt have anything tangible after donating.  I wish I knew what these 'special privileges' were.....lol.....obviously I would donate loads if Makoto's 10-100 times the value would come to fruition....

This looks like a question for rockethead :)

I think it makes sense to scale, similar to what TS suggested.

Coins will ship out of Singapore, so if anyone wants to plan a vacation, you might be able to arrange a pickup :D

I think we have to work on the premise that donation is "trust in faith" and that you are willing to see more for the better of the NEM ecosystem than anything else.

Put it this way, if everyone were to query what privileges one would get, then it is no more a donation. It is like asking "If I give you this much, what would I get in return?"

Then this tantamounts to us asking for money with a beneficiary promise. This is not the intent of our donation drive nor the the crowdsale exercise.

Having said that, AltNemo will not forget those who contribute. :-)

I think we have to work on the premise that donation is "trust in faith" and that you are willing to see more for the better of the NEM ecosystem than anything else.

Put it this way, if everyone were to query what privileges one would get, then it is no more a donation. It is like asking "If I give you this much, what would I get in return?"

Then this tantamounts to us asking for money with a beneficiary promise. This is not the intent of our donation drive nor the the crowdsale exercise.

Having said that, AltNemo will not forget those who contribute. :-)

ach......lets keep it simple......I've just bought a nemgold on nxt ae.......I have faith in you guys. Just contacting Makoto
for free silver coin now before sending asset to issuing address.    Altnemo and NEM forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your support. Please write in formally to us at crowdsale@altnemo.com so that you will receive the latest instructions on the procedure. Further, as a member of AltNemo's initiatives you will also be receiving more information about what we are doing.

Hello,
buy two nemsilver on the AE  NXT

[center][img width=500 height=281]http://i.imgur.com/odw6XTb.jpg[/img][/center]

To buy:

[li][font=Verdana]If you are using Coinbase, please include your email address in the message as you send your payment.[/font][/li]
      [li][font=Verdana]If you do not have a coinbase wallet, please send an email immediately to crowdsale@altnemo.com following your payment to the abovementioned Bitcoin Address, with the Bitcoin Address that you sent from AND the amount.[/font][/li]
      [li][font=Verdana]You will then be contacted by e-mail and asked to provide order quantity and shipping information.[/font][/li]

I would like to use this method, are the price still 0.18 BTC per coin ?

[center][img width=500 height=281]http://i.imgur.com/odw6XTb.jpg[/img][/center]

To buy:

I would like to use this method, are the price still 0.18 BTC per coin ?

Yes, the price is still 0.18 BTC. If you buy 6 silver coins, you will get 1 for free.

Will coins still be for sale after launch? I want lots of the shiny yellow stuff! ;D but I won't be making any trades until after launch. :slight_smile:

Just bought one silver coin  8)

Will coins still be for sale after launch? I want lots of the shiny yellow stuff! ;D but I won't be making any trades until after launch. :)

Yes, I think we will keep the sale open for a few months more, so NEM gold and silver will be for sale after launch. It will be a great investment for nemsters, because with only 300 gold coins minted, I think the value will be very high in a few years.

Just bought one silver coin  8)

Thanks! Yes, I got your e-mail.