NEMsilver and NEMgold Crowd Sale

The coin sale will continue past the launch of NEM. Once AltNemo gets enough money to order, we'll give a 1 or 2 week notice and stop the crowd sale.

Just a head's up: We'll be raising prices for the coins in NXT and BTC in a day or so because both have slipped a lot. 3,333 NXT for silver and 70,000 NXT for gold will be the new prices.

Just a head's up: We'll be raising prices for the coins in NXT and BTC in a day or so because both have slipped a lot. 3,333 NXT for silver and 70,000 NXT for gold will be the new prices.

So how much for the one silver in BTC ? Im thinking of buyin one more  :)

So how much for the one silver in BTC ? Im thinking of buyin one more  :)

The price is as shown in the altnemo.com website. ;)

Crowd sale is still going on :slight_smile:

I stickied this to keep it visible for as long as the crowd sale is still going on. :slight_smile:

What are details of NEMsilver & NEMgold ? Some statistics, some plans with the NEM's start… Thx.

It looks like 116 silver coins have been sold to date.
52 have given their records for shipping and 64 are still at large on the NXT AE, from what I can tell.

After the launch of NEM, the crowd sale will continue. It is hoped that we can order from the mint around June and start shipping the coins out to people in October. That is just a rough schedule, but I or someone will keep everyone updated as it progresses.

I can't find any NEMsilver or NEMgold on the NXTmarketplace.

EDIT: Ah, okay. Marketplace ≠ AE.

EDIT #2: Are you kidding me? 9 BTC for 1 oz of gold, which is worth 5 BTC? Good luck.

Have a link for me?

You need to download the latest NXT-client and create a NXT-wallet, if you haven't already one. Within the client you can access the AE (Asset Exchange) and search with the asset-ID's.

Please go to http://www.altnemo.com and follow the instructions there.