"NIS is running (local Node not booted), NCC is running" on ubuntu

I am on ubuntu 14.04

I run ./nix.runMon.sh which adds the Nem icon to my system tray. The icon reports “NIS is running (local Node not booted), NCC is running”

I open the followng link: 127.0.0.1:8989/ncc/web/index.html

I input the wallet password.

In the wallet I see a purple box with “importance” score in the upper left of the box. The purple box also says “Delegated harvesting is active.” There is also a button in the purple box which states, “Start delegated harvesting.” If I click that button I get “Oops! ERROR 699 NIS: HARVESTING LIMIT HIT”

My vested balance is just over 136 000.00

I am using version 0.6.43

I’ve tried removing the db and wallet files.

Thanks

Did you restart NIS after delegated harvesting activation completed?

Yes. I just rebooted again now.

I completed 6 hours of local harvesting (which I believe is required.) Then I rebooted and tried more than 6 hours of delegated harvesting. I’m not sure how long I need to wait to see ‘harvested blocks,’ but I am not seeing anything in the “harvested blocks” pane.

On the command-line, after executing “./nix.runMon.sh” in the package directory, I see the following:
“2015-11-22 19:37:37.534 SEVERE Resource not found: <install.html>, mapping to welcome page”

“2015-11-22 19:46:20.188 WARNING no certificate found for (file:/home/ubun/Nem/package/ncc/nem-client-api-0.6.43-BETA.jar ) (org.nem.core.metadata.CodeSourceFacade )”

So after rebooting you can click on the harvesting button and no error shows up? Then you should be fine.
Lets wait a bit and see if you can harvest a block. 136k xem is not that much, It probably needs some time to harvest a block.

1 Like