On failure sending even if I wrote accurate address and message. No one help me

No, I lost my 7944XEM.

You should try it with small money.

I suggest not using @LiveCoin exchange if they have such approach to user mistakes… Tokens are on they wallet and every exchange I know (except livecoin) returns in such a situation tokens. Poor customer service.

I recommend that your NEM staff visit “Live Coin Company” as soon as possible.

The exchange decides the rules of the exchange.
Even if the rule is not general, the NEM side can only request it.
As long as the exchange refuses, nothing can be done.
If we judge that there is an ethical problem, we can only use the power of the state etc.

Generally, I think that you agree with the terms of use when using the exchange.
Because of this agreement, you need to observe the rules of the exchange.
However, the law prevails over the decision of the exchange.
If you have legal problems, please conflict with the exchange in some way.
NEM as the issuer can only request.

1 Like

Information from LIVECOIN

Dear clients, due to high load, we have to remove part of outdated transactions, this will not affect your balance in any sense. This is just a technical action designed to optimize work of our Exchange. So, we ask you to export old transactions (if you need old data) till December 20.
You can do this in the transactions section and export data in any required format. After we finish our optimization, transactions will be available for the last 2 months only

[ I send the following my message to LIVECOIN ]

I need my NEM outdated transaction data (private key)that I could not receive.

日時 (Japanese time): 2017/10/23 19:39:57
アドレス(address): NDKIDQOVCGN463JUSAUJ3YKGLVVLSZV3ZKA46JQC
メッセージ(message): ca9a87dd8a9aa25b
XEM: 7944.00000000XEM
hash: 063a0ff3bf756ecff4c6b2acbcbfafbc93c4044ff813863ded2a8fae069a7a37

hello @hisa, do you still fight for returning your tokens from @LiveCoin ?

Livecoin said, They do not give me my private key.

I am very hard to understand that Livecoin is going to trash all data.

I would like to know next my XEM owner.

Private key? There is no need to give you private key. All you need to your XEM back on your wallet :frowning:

I lost my xem too. From zaif to livecoin.@LiveCoin Let more people to see this.
Suggest everyone not to use livecoin. People who lost XEM check in here please.
I am the first one

@duoqingmu
Here you have similar case (@heyg) like yours and @hisa:

IMO @LiveCoin custom service sux at this point.

Thankyou very much.
I will try

Hello Mr. Press officer of Livecoin!

I am just a normal person, maybe I am just one more little ant in the crowd of existent human beings, that can potentially be one more insignificant client of Livecoin, or maybe not, because it looks like it does not matter to you right? If you don´t care about the pain suffered by one of your clients, that, in the moment that he made a little mistake, his funds got lost forever just because of the bad and evil will of his exchange, that does not want to do the easy and simple task of manually processing some data and fixing things for the security and best satisfaction of his clients. So if you do that with one client, you probably will do it to anyone, and you don´t deserve to have thousands of clients.

Things like quality of service, support & education, and basic procedures that guarantees the security and protection of people funds, and also things like honor, morality and honesty, they all are take into account when deciding which service provider we want to choose for us.

We, like human ants, can unite our work power, our votes, and spread the word about this kind of actions your exchange is doing right now! If you don´t process these payments, and don´t give people money back as their have the rights, you are being subject to the law and that can become a court case.

And don´t think that just because you put a warning message on your transaction page, that this will give you the right to just disappear with other people money. That would be a crime, as we all can proof that the money arrived on your account because it is all registered in the blockchain. The NEM multisignature feature is not broken, it just delivered the money to your account, even if your software can not process it automatically… so, the money is not lost, and you are in possess of people assets, saying that you can do nothing about it… that looks like bad guy intentions from you, dont´t you think so?

As a developer, I can see how easy is the task of implementing the multi signatures support for your exchange, and you don´t have to invest tons of money to make it happen. But, that is not exactly the problem. The fact is that even if you don´t have enough quality in your technical team to solve your problem, that does not mean you have the right to say money are lost or keep people money locked because of a simple mistake. No no no!

As a serious business providers, you just take the responsability to solve your clients problem, and guarantee their safety and satisfaction. You must just assume this cost, or even charge your fees for such kind of problems, but, in any option it is you obligation to solve the problem and give back people money.

I would like to invite you to reconsider your posture, before people that are being hurt by your company start to make something to make you all pay for that.

Your arguments about R&D, lack of guarantees, reliability, and even your weak argument that you process 95% of transactions manually, but not XEM and XMR… it is all just empty excuses. Why 95% but not them? What would be the logical and mathematical reason for that, as XEM is one of the easiest platforms to operate from NanoWallet, or even by coding from the API…? My guess is that your exchange is just being lazy and don´t really want to solve the problem, maybe there is another reason for you to do that… something even more evil then we can think at first glance. Maybe Livecoin will become the next Scam exchange of the market? I hope not.

Well, I hope all this to be just speculation, and that your exchange can solve people problem, and don´t give margins to be interpreted as an evil one.

1 Like

Well said @Mateus_Lopes. Thank you.

CC: @n3lz0n

Do you get your funds back now? I also transferred 5400 XEM from Zaif to Livecoin. But the Livecoin gave me the same answer.

I lost 5400xem too. From zaif to livecoin.@LiveCoin
Maybe I’m the third one. They must give our funds back.

@gothamist Could you please give your transaction id?

I tried to transfer 1 XEM from Zaif to Livecoin on 3/12.
txid is “ed4b9afdcbd9ee1a0b2b8c127d7138c7bc0da3deaa5f9f631d2cb286832c535d”.
Then, it was reflected in Livecoin on 3/14.
I am contacting Livecoin, but I have no reply.

@Mogamin your transaction was credited? I asked Livecoin to add multisig support but I don’t have yet confirmation that it works already.

Yes, it has been credited

Thank you. I have confirmation from Livecoin that they added multisignature deposit support.