Platform did not support Airdrop, what now?

Thanks Dave, will do.

1 Like

Thanks @DaveH , I’ll try ! Do you know until what date it is possible to still receive your XYM if Bitvavo allows?

1 Like

You have 6 years of time.

hi, i have 11,000 nems on my nem wallet. i did de opt-in steps. now were do i claim my symbols or were can i claim them. i dont know what to do next. thanks

Hi Team,

I had about 3000 XEM in Atomic Wallet but missed the March 12th Opt in. Today I created the Nano Wallet and moved my XEM there. Base don this thread seems like I would be able to still claim XYM post launch. Do I have to raise a help desk ticket to claim post March 15th or is there going to be some other way to get the XYM tokens? If you could provide a link that has instructions to that let me know.

Many thanks in advance,

Post launch opt-in will be open in a few weeks. You have to wait.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification!

The same problem what you gonna do?

Hey,
I have an update, I send several emails and made clear my discontent to the platform (Bitvavo).
However, they let me know that it is technically impossible for them to use post launch opt in on my behalf?
Does anybody know whether this is true and what I can do?

It is not true unless they cannot send a transaction for some reason.

In fact it is literally the only way it can be done…for them to do it on your behalf. If they would like a chat Im happy to explain why to them (after launch).

1 Like

Hello,

i Bought 130 XEM in Binance on March 10, i guess.
i thought that binance would support the airdrop so i’ve done nothing since.

i was wrong? should i’ve transfered to another wallet?

Thanks

Binance will support the airdrop please
follow the announcements:
https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/329acb863f8749f98de6d82dbfb7ed6d

You are fine just wait for next binance announcement.

Hello, I have 714 Nem on bitvavo too, it does not respond to my emails, I do not know what to do

I’m so pleased to here this thank you :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Hello , the same problem for me with Bitvavo.

Their answer is that they won’t support the airdrop and if I want to have the XYM, I should take my NEM out and put it in an wallet that I own…but I don’t own any wallet. I’ve chosen for Bitvavo because it’s easy (mobile and on my laptop) and their low fee.

Is it possible for me to create an account at an exchange that support the XYM, put my NEM in here and still receive the XYM that I should receive at the time of the snapshot?

Can anuone explain this to me?

Thanks, Jan

1 Like

Hello, can we provide you with a proof of purchase of bitvavo?

Hi , i was buy on Binance XEM in 10th March. I do not transfer it anywhere.

1. I will recieve XYM?
  2. Can i now sell XEM and later i will recieve XYM or i have to keep XEM until recieve XYM?

Thanks for help

1)yes
2)yes,yes,no

1 Like

Hi Dave, same problem with Bitvavo here. Could a screenprint of the bought NEM (in the BITVAVO application) be used as evidence that NEM/XEM were bought in time?

Hello, I am holding 3,398.48568300 XEM in binance and waiting still for the airdrop to be transfered XYM to my account. I am royal client on Binance and I wonder why this is not yet done…please let me know how to proceed. Thanks

I can see in many groups that Binance announced a sucessful airdrop shot but still people didn’t receive their XYM and we don’t have any idea of what to do.