Redemption being extended - again

I think more and more that this whole thing is just a huge scam. Redemtion extended to get more trust to pump more money to the "developers" hands.

Please explain how money is getting pumped into devs hands? Lol and you know the devs havnt got a penny yet and won't until we launch right? A scam is defined as some one getting money or something of value from someone else or a group of people by deceiving them or stealing it etc.. Please explain how anyone has been deceived and where the money has been scammed from if you suspect a scam..

If you call the devs + everyone else working their asses off for nearly a year to create an epic new coin with out a penny of compensation so far to date a scam then perhaps your right...

Is there a plan or timeline for the new year?

Is there a plan or timeline for the new year?

Not right now no. We want to launch asap though.

Well,

i have had some stakes in the past (fiat) like:
- Kone Corporation
-  Biotie Therapies
-  Ixonos

As you know, fiat stakes will dive this year ; )

If delays, they will make full public announcement, like circular
letter, because company is "corporation". It would not be a bad idea to
tell people (devs) where we are going, don`t you think?

Other thing is that cryptos should be watching out for fiat dive, that would be
a good start to get more people in here.

I think more and more that this whole thing is just a huge scam. Redemtion extended to get more trust to pump more money to the "developers" hands.

Please explain how money is getting pumped into devs hands? Lol and you know the devs havnt got a penny yet and won't until we launch right? A scam is defined as some one getting money or something of value from someone else or a group of people by deceiving them or stealing it etc.. Please explain how anyone has been deceived and where the money has been scammed from if you suspect a scam..

If you call the devs + everyone else working their asses off for nearly a year to create an epic new coin with out a penny of compensation so far to date a scam then perhaps your right...

*A scam is defined as some one getting money or something of value from someone else or a group of people by deceiving them or stealing it*  then explain to me why some "STAKEHOLDERS" are able to trade on NXTAE and others and i mean all the BTT people have to wait for the "official" launch ... ? THAT IS SCAM

*A scam is defined as some one getting money or something of value from someone else or a group of people by deceiving them or stealing it*  then explain to me why some "STAKEHOLDERS" are able to trade on NXTAE and others and i mean all the BTT people have to wait for the "official" launch ... ? THAT IS SCAM

Good point. We should just set a deadline for stake redemption and stick to it like we had planned. People kept on complaining about that, though. I am all for setting a firm deadline, to be honest.

Everyone had the chance for about 5 months to claim their stake on the asset exchange. We gave everyone that opportunity. If they did nit take that opportunity that isn't our fault. That is purely on the shoulders of the stake holders. And if anyone missed that chance they will still be able to get their stake at launch. Stake holders will get their stake as long as they claim it which they have had ample time to do so and will have even more ample time to claim for launch between now and probably another month or two after launch. People will get their stake as long as they claim it so the team does not benefit in anyway if people claimed on AE or if they claim at launch. So please explain how it's a scam? With ample time to claim on AE and now ample time to claim for launch no funds have been stolen and no funds unclaimed will be going into any team members pockets whether claimed or not. The current situation does not fit the definition of a scam in any way what so ever. Please do not insult the team by proclaiming nem to be a scam after the amount of effort put in by everyone involved.

Good point. We should just set a deadline for stake redemption and stick to it like we had planned. People kept on complaining about that, though. I am all for setting a firm deadline, to be honest.

THIS MY FRIENDS is the only reasonable comment from a person who clearly sees this whole thing as it is and not a "WE BELIVE WE CAN DO THIS AND THAT" your believe is worth nothing if you can't even stick to your deadlines... how the hell do you want to get the trust of people if it is always "soon" or in "work" the POINT is no serious investor/company would work with this kind of atitude or team....

Expanding the redemption periode is ok. BUT: the same rules for everybody. By expanding it you have to give everybody the chance to trade. i for example would have never send my stakes if i knew that the deadline will get broken. sorry, but now we have insidertrading possibilities because of the reduced supply with same demand. so you should set a real deadline very fast or give people the chance to send stakes back to AE.

Expanding the redemption periode is ok. BUT: the same rules for everybody. By expanding it you have to give everybody the chance to trade. i for example would have never send my stakes if i knew that the deadline will get broken. sorry, but now we have insidertrading possibilities because of the reduced supply with same demand. so you should set a real deadline very fast or give people the chance to send stakes back to AE.

I didn't think about that but you make a good point. I think it is only fair for those that wish to have that option as some were under the impression of a release in November. I for one am happy to wait and have no interest in selling my small portion of a stake but I can see why people would want that option.

Just redeem it and stop inside trading.

I am buying more again, but not from that person who is buying 38-39 and selling 43-65.
Don't feed the trolls…