Scammers stole my XEM

cant you block wallet since chaine is transparant?
The allegations regarding the security that are raised here are, in my opinion, very serious. I understand that one is responsible for the safety itself. As the code of my debitcard. But the bank has retrofitted with cameras at the atm as extra security or freezing accounts if irregular transactions, even paypal.
1.If I offer a product for the storage of valuable values, I must be sure that I offer safety standards of today.
2.If I am pointed out safety gaps I will not say shit hapns. better luck next time.

why?

Because I want to reach a mass market, which means I must be user-friendly. Easy for everyone.
Because the market is new and there is a high demand for security when we enter new terrain.
Because I want to create trust I assure that I will do everything to prevent future thieves or sanction them.

AND YES GET A BIG ASS NICE N LONG PASSWORD!!!
Just my point

You argue globally, and this also expresses my point of view. I do not understand how a company striving to compete gives a product that in fact does not have any security at all. You very well spent parralel between a bank card. But unfortunately, apparently all these guys that respond to us here do not have the authority to do something serious, and this is very, very bad.

You’re THE most ignorant person I’ve ever seen in all of crypto-land and that says something. Can you comprehend what people have been telling you ? You seem completely resistant to explananations and basic facts.

Entirely pointless to continue this thread.

2 Likes

601/5000
I think that a further post here is unnecessary, as far as I understand, the help link leads to GitHub, so try it there. Your money is gone and that is sad and unfortunate. I would love to cover but i have no possibility. What you can do now:

Inform the developers of Nano wallet, build a little presure.

Inform everyone on bitcointalk, reddit and so on so the people are prepared.

Let all know that the failure of the user and technical operational errors lead to loss.

Also look for the own debt to get stronger from this story.

ALSO
Stephen Chia
NEM Regional Head South East Asia
Email: stephen@nem.my try n write her

ALL THE BEST

You need to read up on crypto, securing your funds is you own responsibility also it is impossible to block someone on the blockchain.

Brain Wallet is easy to misuse by newbies or those that don’t read carefully.

I recommend the following additional safeguards to the UI:

1. Validate password - require at least 40 chars, must use a number, must use a special character. (Or include a password generator)
  2. Confirmation dialog - show a dialog confirmation after clicking the “Create brain wallet” button, that displays the warning message again.
1 Like

Уважаемая поддержка. Все средства с кошелька выведены (украдены!) 4 августа на адрес NCWPLQ-CVARBY-XXPCC3-KDAZUQ-4MNL2L-NS7YIR-M2XU
Я не делала этот перевод. Нужна срочная помощь! Сумма значительная!

1 Like

Were you using a brainwallet with a simple password?

Please Everyone. IF YOU DO NOT USE A COMPLEX PASSWORD WHEN CREATING A BRAINWALLET, YOUR XEM WILL BE STOLEN.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lost XEM tokens yesterday

No popint in having 2 topics on the same issue, discussion can continue here: Lost XEM tokens yesterday