Spread some XEM!

Lets start spreading it around to get the importance up

NDB44P-C3EXPR-MINBZJ-SY7IUC-AFLJE2-Q3ZE7V-DYOK

I'll send back at least = to what is sent to me.  I recommend everyone do the same

Sent some!

Sent some!

NB3T23-B5KQ5K-Z65TPL-LPYF2B-WWPWLQ-7SLGPK-6VWC

send some here. i'll send it back :)

Sent some...

Sent some!

NB3T23-B5KQ5K-Z65TPL-LPYF2B-WWPWLQ-7SLGPK-6VWC

send some here. i'll send it back :) please leave message 'spread xem'

Sent some...

Send some NEM/XEM please NBQ6VP-72K6FS-IWVDV2-O7CJDZ-WVQEZ3-CWVHFZ-QUGI

Boy I tested tested and tested , but now they say Iam a sock , and have no NEM/XEM . So I can't do nothing right ?

It took lot for me to keep all the beta's running right . This is what Iam calling testing . Just alittle sad after all that .

Boy I tested tested and tested , but now they say Iam a sock , and have no NEM/XEM . So I can't do nothing right ?

well you can contact the devs but they have a 2 week resolution time

How manny accounts do you have

I did everything right and have 2 stakes

I did everything right and have 2 stakes

are both from Bitcoin talk?

yes

yes

Are both personally owned my you? or are you holding one for someone else?

I just followed the rules about having 2 stakes

oh? can you give me a link where you seen this 2 account rule?

oh? can you give me a link where you seen this 2 account rule?

I believe he is talking about the rule (it's a little dated though but don't think the rule changed)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=616467.0

9. Additional conversion condition: A maximum of 2 NEMstake tokens will be allowed to convert to NEM per one NXT account (with one unique NEM receiving account). That means if one account sends more than 2 NEMstake tokens back to the issuer account for NEM, he will receive the cap for that account of 2 million NEM. This hopefully will partly discourage an early concentration of NEM in a few accounts.

if that is what he is talking about then he misunderstood!  this still dosent mean he gets 2 stakes for 1 person it means 1 nxt account can buy 2 stakes does it not?

Send me some XEM along with a message of ''[u]Spread some XEM[/u]'' and I'll send your XEM back  :)

Done

Sent some to a couple in this thread, will send more when I've more time.

NB67JQ-UGXMEQ-VKJV5Z-UOPQXH-KDU3JT-6YUQ5S-QJEK send some with a message "spread" and i'll spread too.

Sharing is caring, if anything comes my way I'll be sure to return the love soon as I can begin harvesting. :slight_smile:

1 Like