mladen00  -  512 xem - NAUNFP-EJEBGG-IEGAQP-CWTYP2-NOOGP5-VDU4T4-7ZGB

Reminder for open Spread

Still open:

Bonz        - 1000 xem - NDB44P-C3EXPR-MINBZJ-SY7IUC-AFLJE2-Q3ZE7V-DYOK

hey firefighter,

could I join in with this too?

boniface - 1000 XEM - NDSB42-CNFKB7-PN4F7S-XQP6YH-7V7RDR-H4KQYJ-JBGN

Tompa suggested signing your messages yesterday which makes things a bit easier.
eg:
Spread XEM - from boniface
Spread XEM - returned from boniface

boniface - 1000 XEM - NDSB42-CNFKB7-PN4F7S-XQP6YH-7V7RDR-H4KQYJ-JBGN

Tompa suggested signing your messages yesterday which makes things a bit easier.
eg:
Spread XEM - from boniface
Spread XEM - returned from boniface

I keep track of transaction via Addressbook. But Tompas suggestion should be folliowed.
I don't get any more XEM from you  and I believe you get either from me. So I did't understand your line.

My line meaning that bonz and mladen00 have to send me some xem. But this is just a reminder, cause they maybe offline.

Sorry my mistake, I totally misread that.

Hey, I sent some XEM to everyone. Send some to me if you want: ND6ETC-BGYCT4-HZV6AA-BZMC5T-SSKKL6-3SCGYH-IB7V

Got your 2 txs - returned in one tx.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Please send 1XEM to me :) I'll send back.

Sent 10

Some spreads have still to return, please check if you forgot something:

Nowii NB67JQ-UGXMEQ-VKJV5Z-UOPQXH-KDU3JT-6YUQ5S-QJEK 2525 XEM
(fine if you spread it in chunks of 100, but it has still to return to me, at least that was my understanding)
lcharles123 NASHII-BF7GSM-B6XL36-RVNUHX-C5ZEER-72H2RN-6U4I 200 XEM
(sent 1100, got 900 back)

@spider: lol :slight_smile: for real??? pls send bigger amounts in future. 5 XEM is the fee not worth :wink:

@spider: lol :-) for real??? pls send bigger amounts in future. 5 XEM is the fee not worth ;-)

Not if quantiity of transactions is being taken under consideration. I'm waiting for POI details to improve the effectiveness of raising POI level.

@spider: lol :-) for real??? pls send bigger amounts in future. 5 XEM is the fee not worth ;-)

Not if quantiity of transactions is being taken under consideration. I'm waiting for POI details to improve the effectiveness of raising POI level.

yes, of course this could be... but just for example: if you send 5 XEM there is a fee of 5 XEM - and if you send 10 XEM the fee is only 2 XEM... i know we are talking not about sooooo much money - but in my opinion money is money and why should i give away XEM for nothing?

yes, of course this could be... but just for example: if you send 5 XEM there is a fee of 5 XEM - and if you send 10 XEM the fee is only 2 XEM... i know we are talking not about sooooo much money - but in my opinion money is money and why should i give away XEM for nothing?

What if the fee you pay is also taken under consideration?  :P

i think you know what i mean :wink: i go the risk and prefer the lower fees  :stuck_out_tongue:

What if the fee you pay is also taken under consideration?  :P

Hi Spider,

since NEM Dev's decide to make low volume tx expensive, cause they don't really want them. I think low volume tx (>8xem) will not be good in POI (It may nod be bad as well :-) ) .

Just send XEM in higher Volumens (100 - 1000 or even more) and set the Fee manually above minimum.

FireF

Hi @ all …i also want to spread with you

my nem adress is  NBL457-JOOJ6M-WMUUIU-2HTIAJ-Z32YNE-FOQX5A-QO6O

lets start a new economy movement :slight_smile:

Reminder for open Spread

Still open:

Still Open. No reply via PM, no reaction to NEM Message. My advice don't send XEM to mladen00 till issue is resolved.

Anybody here has  spreaded successfully or unsuccessfully with mladen00 ?

FireF

Reminder for open Spread

Still open:

Still Open. No reply via PM, no reaction to NEM Message. My advice don't send XEM to mladen00 till issue is resolved.

Anybody here has  spreaded successfully or unsuccessfully with mladen00 ?

FireF

thanks for warning us!

i spread with boniface, tompa and sedimer...they are all clean!!! :-)

Info

I'll will returned received XEM with a 24h delay at the Moment. Sending Time will we about 7 o'clock PM (UTC) everyday. But it depends on my family duty  :slight_smile:

You can see in my TX historie that I returned all XEM. Some Money did flow back via other spreader.

FireF