Spread some XEM!

@asey10
I'm afraid that was a bit of a mistake now. Since firefighter has already a zero balance, he will run away with your money now.

Of course he won't. There are several possibilities to solve this issue. He could just send the amount back to you. Afterwards you could pay 25k to 2 of the 4 second level people instead.
He could also go ahead and refund 2 of the third level guys (we have just one by now) each with 25k, meaning you would finally be repaid by the Multisig Account. That would avoid the back and forth transaction between you and him.
I think he will make a reasonable decision - or just run away as a rich man ;)

ahahah dont scare to me :)

btw,some spreads have still to return, please check if you forgot something,i m still waiting for spread back…

NB67JQ-UGXMEQ-VKJV5Z-UOPQXH-KDU3JT-6YUQ5S-QJEK  waiting +1000 xem
NAIENN-4TFSZG-V6IYB4-PNYZ3T-Z4UGZL-C6RGFF-CXSB        waiting +1000 xem
NDB44P-C3EXPR-MINBZJ-SY7IUC-AFLJE2-Q3ZE7V-DYOK        waiting +10100 xem
ND6ETC-BGYCT4-HZV6AA-BZMC5T-SSKKL6-3SCGYH-IB7V      waiting+1600 xem

@esc747
We do currently not know the PoI algorithm, so everything is speculative. And with we I mean myself  ;)
It is my understanding that PoI has a PoS component plus some algorithm somehow rewarding many and big transactions to many different peers. A wild (or probably not so wild) guess would be that this is some variant of Google's PageRank incorporating transaction sizes and probably other things.
In PageRank multiple links from one site to another are just ignored. For PoI one could speculate, that for example only the net total and direct transfer between two peers counts. So if A transfers 500k to B and B transfers 250k back to A, that would be counted like one transaction of 250k from A to B.
I believe PoI ist much more clever than that, because that could be exploited by just circling a large amount forever between 3 peers.

Regarding your question, I am not sure if I understand it.
Could you explain more about the sporting fixture approach? I don't know anything about that.

hey dude, sorry for the slow response. haha my idea looks a little neanderthal in comparison to the version you guys got going but I can reply anyway.
I was thinking more about a way to organise a group so they all interact/transact with one another rather than just two others repeatedly.

round 1 round 2 round 3 round 4 round 5 round 6 round 7
PERSON A PERSON H PERSON G PERSON F PERSON E PERSON D PERSON C PERSON B
PERSON B PERSON A PERSON H PERSON G PERSON F PERSON E PERSON D PERSON C
PERSON C PERSON B PERSON A PERSON H PERSON G PERSON F PERSON E PERSON D
PERSON D PERSON C PERSON B PERSON A PERSON H PERSON G PERSON F PERSON E
PERSON E PERSON D PERSON C PERSON B PERSON A PERSON H PERSON G PERSON F
PERSON F PERSON E PERSON D PERSON C PERSON B PERSON A PERSON H PERSON G
PERSON G PERSON F PERSON E PERSON D PERSON C PERSON B PERSON A PERSON H
PERSON H PERSON G PERSON F PERSON E PERSON D PERSON C PERSON B PERSON A

Every party involved would send 1 x whatever the agreed transfer amount is, to a multisig account by way of security...if they decide to not 'pay'/send to their designated recipient for whatever reason, they are not profiting and their secured amount goes to the party who would be short otherwise.
At the end of each round the multisig 'security deposits' could be returned in full and sent to the next persons multisig account, just so there is limited issue of one party holding a potentially large bag for harvesting.

I can't see any risk this way, other than how to be sure that first 'security deposit' holder has really set up a multisig ;) (ok, easily tested..)
It needs an even number of participants, but people can leave at will whenever they like, and new folk can join easily too.

It seems a very simplistic idea when reading the rest of the discussion but maybe there's something useful.

@asey10
I'm afraid that was a bit of a mistake now. Since firefighter has already a zero balance, he will run away with your money now.

Of course he won't. There are several possibilities to solve this issue. He could just send the amount back to you. Afterwards you could pay 25k to 2 of the 4 second level people instead.
He could also go ahead and refund 2 of the third level guys (we have just one by now) each with 25k, meaning you would finally be repaid by the Multisig Account. That would avoid the back and forth transaction between you and him.
I think he will make a reasonable decision - or just run away as a rich man ;)

ahahah dont scare to me :)

Issue Solved:
Send to "our one and only third level guy" 25k and return 25k to asey10.

See TX c20f39873b80acf27b0278d3334efe495a30975a0ac7f84c9eab87bb6eebddd0 and a88ad020e00f88488b26b6911ae91257fdfd8451f350d7f6b03f49642408d5e5

@asey10 please send 25k to one of the second level guys, but not to Mindwalker (Cause this would be a real small loop).
But this time check first please.  :P

FireF

Some interesting Information.

Multisig account is now able to harvesting (Already startet harvesting) and has a POI value of 2.62 and this is much with 200k xem after one day.
A other multisig Account I have has only 40k in it is up to 1.99.
Guess POI is working, cause my account is well connected at the moment. I'm at 2.83 now.

FireF

Update
I Did nothing POI value up to from 2.83 to 4.76.

ok who are the second level guys, who wants to 25k xem :slight_smile:

ok who are the second level guys, who wants to 25k xem :)

im still waiting for 2 ppl to send me 25k.

NCUIS2-GD66P7-MDXNRJ-PUVFPU-NQYGLR-7YDRPL-3NOP

more info somewhere above in the thread ;)

I'm still wondering what importance score you guys have now  :slight_smile:

You can look those up easily. Mine went up quite a bit despite making only 2 tx in this test run.

i wil send you 25k xem in a couple of min. please check it

Hash e16bced2308cafb57ee0ee4337bc99e536768d0f8d04f5e6e94e19af32ddedaa
Timestamp Apr 12, 2015 15:18:52
Amount 25 000 XEM
Message 4bd1b asey10

please check and confirm :)

Hash e16bced2308cafb57ee0ee4337bc99e536768d0f8d04f5e6e94e19af32ddedaa
Timestamp Apr 12, 2015 15:18:52
Amount 25 000 XEM
Message 4bd1b asey10

please check and confirm :)

confirmed! 1 missing ;)

I'm still wondering what importance score you guys have now  :)

I posted. Went up from 2.83 to 4.79 without doing anything as simply receive 4 TX in. But especially multisig NB6OBU-Z2TZV5-HM3NGF-QX3I3M-QUDMMZ-NFTITU-ANKV is really interesting it is on 3.91 with out much transaction.

PureVision could you send some em to Multisig  account with Message "Spread to firefighter"  and I'll send you back from my account.

Or if you like you could also join Spreading and see how it works out for you.

im also still waiting for 2 ppl to send me 25k.

NASQJI-LDD4YX-SXBQDC-XQZCPN-K55SYD-33OBYQ-OPTF

more info somewhere above in the thread :wink:

Summary

Current participance:
firefighter -> NBYOKP-4LSLQX-RJ7H3P-QXGFTT-TB66HM-MDUU5D-4TO7
Mindwalker -> NBBYPT-NH3DVI-IGNT4U-FF656D-G22JEM-AWORTY-CZU6
boniface -> NDSB42-CNFKB7-PN4F7S-XQP6YH-7V7RDR-H4KQYJ-JBGN
elfixit -> NASQJI-LDD4YX-SXBQDC-XQZCPN-K55SYD-33OBYQ-OPTF
bitdraw -> NCUIS2-GD66P7-MDXNRJ-PUVFPU-NQYGLR-7YDRPL-3NOP
S.Nemoto -> NB3T23-B5KQ5K-Z65TPL-LPYF2B-WWPWLQ-7SLGPK-6VWC
asey10 -> NAWXFD-X3OOYR-CP3ONS-AMW75I-RIBKVG-WKLJ32-LULF

Multisig Account NB6OBU-Z2TZV5-HM3NGF-QX3I3M-QUDMMZ-NFTITU-ANKV is holding 200k for Spreading.

Current Balance in relation to Multisig Account (Please check if it is right, cause I'll use this balance as checkpoint to for initiating multisig tx)
firefighter = 0k
Mindwalker = -25k
boniface = -50k
elfixit = -50k
bitdraw = -25k
S.Nemoto = 0k
asey10 = -50k  (25k to S.Nemoto thru firefighter and 25k to bitdraw)

Total = -200k

im also still waiting for 2 ppl to send me 25k.

NASQJI-LDD4YX-SXBQDC-XQZCPN-K55SYD-33OBYQ-OPTF

be5en5stiel ask me to participate and and I asked him to send 25k to boniface and 25k to you (elfixit).

POI Up to 5.35 on my main account
POI Up to 4.31 on Multisig account.

im still waiting for 1 person to send me 25k.

im still waiting for 1 person to send me 25k.

Come on :-D Start Spreading XEM this test will run till 15 April 18:00  (UTC)

But read Info above, before sending XEM to someone.

Sent 25K to Mindwalker
Sent 50K to asey10