Symbol Launch - Community Discussion on timing options

Definitely “ASAP”.

14 Likes

As soon as possible

14 Likes

Dave, nice to meet you, thank you.
Definitely ASAP
I think it should be done as soon as possible.

13 Likes

できるだけ早く

3 Likes

I have a question. Is there any possibility that the snapshot will proceed in February?

5 Likes

急ぎ過ぎた結果、重大な問題が解決されていない状態でローンチを迎えるような事が無いように余裕を持った日程で進めて貰えれば良いです。急ぎ過ぎず着実に事を進めて下さい。
それを大前提になるべく早くが、私の考えです。

8 Likes

ASAP is my answer. I am looking forward to it!

12 Likes

ASAP please.

1. We are full in a “ALT Season” when many coins make a easy X5 or X10 after launch only cause it is “new” and its a “revolution” lol (looks like what we have seen in 2017)

We really need to launch symbol during this period. and if Binance list it directly, it would be considered as a new coins by many people. Also, we will directly be in “price discovery” since there would be no previous chart. So the price (and the hype that follow it) can skyrocket if it’s well marketed.

1. Many people (like me) are waiting for years. A lot of people start to cry in every Tweet you recently posted (watch the comment of all NEM Post on Twitter lol). They want airdrop to be made ASAP.

NEM has always been disapointing about dates (always postponed) so if you could, once, surprise people in a good way (Like, anouncing a date very soon, for exemple in 2 weeks from now), people would really be happy and stop saying “you are making fool of us”

Thx to release ASAP dave. 99% of us want that.

13 Likes

ASAP if you postpone again, it will be disaster.

11 Likes

If there is consciousness in Symbol, when do you want to be born?

Have you ever thought about it?

1 Like

Making the next announcement the final promises final trust
Don’t hurry!

3 Likes

It’s a small time difference, but it will contribute to the announcement and its preparation.

2 Likes

I’m sick of your words and actions that blindly hurry!
The time will be full soon. Don’t rush!

2 Likes

in addition
The final test hasn’t started yet!

3 Likes

Don’t you think it will take a little more time to perform a reliable launch?

3 Likes

When everything is ready (no rush) we should just release it. If it is before 16 March, then we should just do it. We need to catch the momentum, no benefit in delaying it further when we are ready.

Personally, I think we would only be ready and well prepared by 16-18 March. It would be great, together with the conference if the team can handle the load.

29 March I don’t see any point to be the same as NEM NIS1, unless we are not ready before 28 March, then we can push to this date.

7 Likes

Definitely “ASAP”.

If you can get to Finsum in time, be prompt.
If not, the 29th would be better.

11 Likes

It sould be done as soon as possible.

11 Likes

ASAP would seem the obvious choice - but actually… Finsum would be a great nod to those saying ‘when marketing!?’

For the launch to carry any weight, getting some free PR off the back of the event would be great boost to visibility and awareness.

Most of the noise from those constantly whining about ‘when snapshot’ - are from people relatively new to NEM. Many others have been waiting for many years for launch - so let’s maximise the exposure opportunity than Finsum affords.

5 Likes

I said what I should say here
The rest is left to those who have the authority to decide

Benefits of blockchain for everyone

3 Likes