Symbol Launch - Community Discussion on timing options

ASAP. I think it will be also better fo Finsum summit to have Symbol mainnet already working :).

9 Likes

I think it’s easier to raise money after getting the attention of the media, so after MARCH 18 2021 would be good.

2 Likes

Asap u must

12 Likes

Definitely ASAP

12 Likes

Do it as fast as you can. Did you forget to postpone it once?

7 Likes

We waited until today, so 29 March

3 Likes

definitelyASAP!!

14 Likes

ASAP

Many NEMbers are waiting for symbols if there is no problem

13 Likes

ASAP pls

12 Likes

Please proceed as soon as soon as possible.

12 Likes

ASAP once completed.

12 Likes

Thanks for your passion and

I really look forward to the snapshot of Symbol as soon as possible.

This is the best timing when Nem should get the fame.

6 Likes

I hope the team can make the most of this opportunity. This is the best time to earn a reputation.

5 Likes

Lol the number of people who hadnt post for a while (or even never posted) who came here to say how much they want Snapshot ASAP.

And also, the number of “likes” under all those posts asking snapshot asap

Community has spoken Dave. Dont delay it.

Also, I dont understand people saying "it is better to launch it the day you attend to the fintech conference.

It is better to tell at the conference that you recently released a product instead of “we will release a product later today / 1h ago”.

Also, people who already see XYM on binance or other will be more hyped if they see that the creators of the existing token XYM (and already known) are now in a conference and so buy it.

The most important, look at the coments under all your tweet: https://twitter.com/NEMofficial/status/1360467839224672259

Many people are very angry. Release ASAP please. thx

8 Likes

In my humble opinion, Don’t waste time. We don’t have as many as 4 years. Please ASAP

13 Likes

ASAP plz.
Just let it out bro!

11 Likes

One more thing: if you announce launch date, let’s say, today and that announced date is in a week, seems to me that XEM will not have enough time to fully exploit that news and grow in price significantly…

1 Like

Possibly ASAP is exactly 29.03.21 .
Perhaps the date should be announced at the Finsum conference in Japan. But it must also be clear that there must be no further delay here.
So we can also give some lead time to the people who want to operate a node.
We have here a date with a meaning for NEM, which is not too far away. And time is passing very quickly.

2 Likes

This is untrue, what was said 8th Jan 2021: Symbol Launch - Snapshot Binding PoI Vote Result (08-Jan-20)

That is not a confirmed or promised date, it was indicative and reliant on steps over days and weeks.

3 Likes

ASAP in February 2021. It’s already been widely published that the Symbol platform will be launched in February 2001. Look at the image below: