Symbol Launch - Community Discussion on timing options

Is it too late to Opt-In? Has the Snapshot already occurred?

If it has what can I do to get my matching Symbol tokens?

Thank You!

Snapshot hasnā€™t occurred yet. You can either opt in through your NEM wallet (download the one with the opt in module from NEM.io). Or you can store on an exchange that supports opt in. Iā€™m pretty sure binance supports opt in and snapshot.

1 Like

ok but i used the new symol wallet and it will show me my exact SYM what i will have in the future. So how does the sym wallet knows that if there was no snapshot in the past.

Sorry if the question is stupid ^^

Wallet show your current balance. Important is balance at snapshot block.

Why is that? Will bitcoin have a bigger price correction in that period before going to 100K $
or it will be just the end of the crypto bull cycle?

1 Like

I dont know exactly, but i know that all market moves in bubbles like this must have 5 waves, 1-3-5 bullish and 2-4 corrective. Max possible for wave 3rd for Bitcoin as i wrote in price charts topic is 144000, but its not guaranteed to do it, may be lower.

Beside that i know clairvoyant that saw two significant moments in this bubble for Bitcoin, March (top of wave 3rd of highest tier) and June (top of wave 5th of highest tier) as end of bubble. Some after effects of bubble may be in Summer for altcoins. In October crash in case of stocks market is expected. Cryptocrash should be before that crash. World economy will be in strong crisis. Next bubble in cryptoworld 2024/25 :smiley:

3 Likes

@DaveH ASAP! Here are the official poll results where OG and new members of the NEM community have voted on the Symbol Launch date: ASAP. Check the image below:

there is no need to repeat 100x the same thing

2 Likes

Hey there. So is there any idea or indication on what the value of the XYM token will be when it is launched? And also what is the total supply? Cheers.

Also my vote is ASAP.

@ormurinlangi whatā€™s your price prediction of the XYM token when launched?

1 Like

It depends of so many factors, but ok my expectation is in range 5-10 $ (wide range) short after debut, under one significant condition. Cryptomarket must be in that time in strong bull.

Itā€™s true that EWT is hard. But some rules can help in get out from market with profit instead of selling in panic after crash. Divergences should help estimate that moment, but its clear that selling on top is almost impossible, maybe for robots.

2 Likes

But if it reaches $5-10 range, chances are that it will be followed by a huge dump to -$1 range!

If xym is able to hold price in $5-10 range, it will be ranked among the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap soon after launch! Amazing!

Letā€™s launch Symbol ASAP!

1 Like

If XYM will be priced so high in first week/s it will retrace naturally. How deep? We will see. and XEM will be dumped of course after snapshot. XYM is superior technology after all. So are my few cents of speculation about it;)

1 Like

Iā€™m expecting that XEM will reach its all time high of $2.09. I think XEM investors will hold XEM until it reaches $2.09 or higher in this yearā€™s bull cycle, even after Symbol Launch, because many in the community are emotionally/psychologically attached to XEM reaching an all time high.

Symbol Launch ASAP!

1 Like

@DaveH wen Symbol launch

1 Like

The question is, will XEM really dump in that bullish scenario right now after the launch of SYM.

it must be dumped look at NXT in December 2017, that is similar story, but XEM holders can sell both XEM and XYM after debut so no problem

itā€™s actually pumping right now!!!

1 Like

lets build FOMO wave :smiley:

i mean i would be verry happy if xem wil not dump back to 0,40 - 0,60 $ ^^ and stays at around 1$(is that even possible??) and goes with the bullish market until june - october i guess and drops down back to 0.05 or below with the whole market.