Symbol Launch - Community Discussion on timing options

This is hard to estimate but i think it will drop 80-90% from top made before snapshot, but Symbol should be worth much more after debut so this dump will be not the problem, only problem is if XEM can after that dump make his own way or will go into obscurity. Chances for that obscurity are high unfortunately. That is only my impression, can be wrong;)

SYMBOLIC day! :slight_smile: damn that is too GOOD. I change my vote just because of that
You sir/madam are a genius of highest quality and I commend you.

Poetic SYMBOLIC day <3

1 Like

good analogy

1 Like

Maybe if we all hodl strong, but there are too many new people that are here just for the drop so they will 100% dump right after. Same is happening with ZKS on this Thur. 1:1 drop, price went up 100% in a day after announced date. and most people are planning to just get free drop then sell. BUT, ZKS did a drop a few weeks ago, and after a short dump of a week price bounced back and past the drop price.

Would need to build and state XEM value post XYM drop to the noobs to give Dimond hands.

2 Likes

Yep sell the news mechanism. Everyone should have his own price target and should rebuy even partially if it will drop significantly.

1 Like

I believe that might happen also with XEM/XYM if market is overall bullish;). If that is a situation on snapshot day, I will likely hold both after.

1 Like

The Symbol Launch date will be announced tomorrow!

5 Likes

The release dates are now available !

6 Likes

Apparently it was decided
I will accept this decision too
HaHaHa

Congrats! NEM

2 Likes

This has been a great-slash-terrible day for XEM. Some things never change. I dare say that it is just another reason to stick with good old Bitcoin. Good job to anybody who managed to cash out at some perfect time where their investment outperformed BTC (over the duration of the investment time).

“Gold old Bitcoin” is also down same percentage today, it’s dragging all alts with it.

I think there is a real chance XEM could become a top 10 coin in the run up to Symbol snapshot.

After such a long time in the making, it could really live up to its “catapult” code name :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Let’s go to the day of The “Departure Day”

May God bless NEM.
And God bless all community members.

6 Likes

First good message by day. Nice.

1 Like

Thank you very much Sir dusanjp. This Launch is about the future and improvement for this eco system a not soley for immediate personal gains.

2 Likes

Few places on the website still sat Jan 14 snapshot. Can we update the website to have correct info everywhere?

1 Like

Guys, can someone post a link for a more informative timer? )
The current block number is not up-to-date

1 Like

And what happens to the price of XEM on the exchanges? ))

I asked myself, I answered myself
https://explorer.nemtool.com/#/
or
https://symbolcountdown.com/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.