Symbol Launch - Work Ongoing 16/03/2021

They’ve already provided that further update as you can see below, you must have missed it:

1 Like

Thanks for your hard work!! take care

when NEM market is up ?

Well that’s a great idea actually.

Personally, I joined the opt in through the NEM wallet (small amount, first contact with the NEM network and I didn’t know what and how). I also joined via Binance (around 2k NEM) and this is where the problem arose.
I don’t know what the NEM to XYM ratio is - old binance articles say it’s 1 to 0.1 (that would be a shame, especially considering the losses on NEM, I still hold), people on the forum say it’s 1: 1 like on the NEM wallet.
In addition, Binance has disabled the possibility of withdrawals 2 hours earlier than the announced snapshot date (some maintenance work).

Now I don’t know what’s going on, where will XYM land, what is the ratio, whether Binance will have an XYM listing. It’s all very confusing.

its genesis time Don Trenbolone!
Nobody know if is a boy or its a girl… :sweat_smile:

Is the following true about XYM? I just saw this posted on Twitter. -----

Mayor of City
@MayorOfCityx
Because of some technical issues on XYM Symbol Mainnet, the team decided to push the launching date for 12th of April 2021. Please wait for official announcement.

1 Like

I think it is fake! We have no information about it.

1 Like

Maybe the team of that exchange decided to move listing to that time?

I’m starting to think NGL is scamming the entire NEMber community with these delays

2 Likes

Yes, it is frustrating that the launch didn’t happen when expected but I can’t believe how many people are complaining. It is better for it to be done right than to be done fast. Just 2 cents coming from a new guy on here.

6 Likes

No it is not true

6 Likes

How long after launch will the latest wallet that can be used to send and receive XYM be released?

Very shortly after launch announcement the Desktop and Mobile wallet (we expect both platforms) will be released.

Ledger update may take until the next day due to a publishing process not in our control and timezones

5 Likes

When will it be launched

we are waiting for more than 24 hours

2 Likes

Too many questions gathered around the xim mystery!

1. Many of us lost about 50% of our investment!
  2. We have no information about what is happening and why we are not getting our airdrop!
  3. Does anyone have any idea what will happen in binance?
    The whole thing smells a lot? Answer what you think about it!
4 Likes

Have a little faith in XYM :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We can now assume there is another delay, and Symbol won’t be launch today March 16th.

If you still expect that Symbol will be launched today, smash the :heart: button!!!

2 Likes

Don’t you have a life…?

3 Likes

Smash the :heart: button? Is this Youtube?:sweat_smile:

3 Likes