Symbol Launch - Work Ongoing 16/03/2021

Why don’t you shut up!!! What are you doing here? Do you have a life?

They will launch that rocket when i will sleep, normally between 0 and 6 UTC, and that sucks…

1 Like

Why do you think so?

Pure inner feeling…

only question is which night they will choose in this week;)

I have an exam tomorrow and it’s now 10:30 PM now and I NEED to sleep :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Some vodka Will help you no sleep and pass exam, but not a lot! =)

1 Like

It would be awesome if they can make binance to list. Every coin that lauchs there skyrocket in fisrt minute

1 Like

About what?

You can go sleep peacefully , the Symbol launch is like Netflix movies, if you fall asleep and wake up after an hour you haven’t miss anything.

2 Likes

Looking forward to see the XYM mainnet launching at good conditions, wish you best of luck!

2 Likes

I had same feeling. Releasing when fewer people are awake. Was planning on sleeping.

1 Like

are we gonna see launch of XYM in maybe an hour?

Будет хорошо если вообще увидишь )

So many people are desperately trying to cash out in the first instance of XYM being listed. It’s a new project, and has the foundations to do extremely well. XEM did very well years ago, but has been overtaken by other alt coins. The new project will work, but has to avoid problems at launch. Any negative press will prevent its adoption (by exchanges, investors and traders) and therefore limit the opportunity for your free coins to become desirable and high value. Fixing issues before launch equals robustness of the project

5 Likes

Resumo! Quando vamos receber XYM ?

Well that makes too much sense! I doubt a lot of these complainers will understand!

2 Likes
1 Like

Statistics

Lucky me, I couldn’t sleep :"D

I won’t pass either way :joy: :joy: