Symbol (XYM) Price Charts

When Nem / Symbol overtakes bitcoin cash everyone will say: I should have bought some Nem.
When symbol is the second crypto currency’s all sellers will cry

1 Like

just now

Wow amazing! XEM is now ranked 15 on coinmarketcap! Yesterday it was 16 behind Wrapped Bitcoin :rocket: :waning_gibbous_moon:

3 Likes

Weak hands will dump their XEM and XYM holdings after the snapshot.

1 Like

My intuition says that XYM starting price will be $0.5 when first listed on exchanges.

Smash the :heart: button if you agree with my intuition price!!! :rocket: :waxing_gibbous_moon:

1 Like

It just needs to be above XRP for the world to make sense

1 Like

@eiokad So, when we finally smashed your :heart: - button a thousand times, are you going to launch a :heart: - coin and be a :heart: - whale ??

2 Likes

0.5 x10 :smiley:

2 Likes

what do you think i a reasonable price range we can expect for launch? .3 to .8?

1 Like

Idk. My wish is starting at $0.5 when launched. But it can be a lot less or more. This is very risky! Remember this: "never invest money that you can’t afford to lose "

there is no such thing for me …
i can afford to lose everything :slight_smile:

1 Like

reasonable price? for whale looks to be 0.01$, for me 2$

4 Likes

Little by little but looks good

1 Like

Whale have his fun. Congratulations. At last i wont sell. The price is ridiculous.

After this story no one will touch this coin for a long time.

This can affect XYM too. Infuriated investors will spread the bad words.

I told about 9/10 March because i drewed card of 9 swords, i thought that will be pump and dump action, but not dump from that level. Perfectly organized action of retaking cheap XEMs and XYMs.

2 Likes

Agree. Terrible price manipulation which will probably destroy XYM price for while.

I am bit confussed about lack of hype too. I mean this is the moment which people should have waited for years and result so far:

-30% inside one week just before launch is a joke.

3 Likes

FinSum few days after XYM debut will give an answer how the coin is viewed by japanese financial world.

3 Likes

There is no doubt that XYM is finally slowly getting popular in the market. Well, there is also no doubt that it will get the popularity it deserves. The great thing about it is that it ensures seamless transactions. As a matter of fact, some experts say that it also guarantees faster and more efficient transactions. However, this coin can be confusing to a lot of people because it is new in the market. I just hope that there are more people that can talk about it. Also, what are the other cryptocurrency that is worth your investment?

What will the initial XYM price be on March 15th?

Give your XYM price predictions!

XLM is worth of investment, but not now, only after Aprils drop on broad market. If it will be for sure in April? I dont know, my personal seer tells me still, wait for better occasions to April. We will see if it will be good time for buys.

Only shepple buys when something grows 100% in a day, and sheeple are often slaughtered. I prefer buy when i see 61.8% Fibo (or more) drop. Depends on coin technology.

Xlm?
I’m lost

Sorry
i was immersed in xem and xym

one speaks well of harmony (one)
What do you think about it?