Symbol (XYM) Price Charts

Stellar i guess

1 Like

Stellar Lumens

Beside that i look at Nano, Waves and IOTA, all after good correction, if some of them wiil skyrocket now i will be looking elswere. There is a bunch of coins that must do 61.8% correction after broad market top in March.

Why not now. Because i am not sure if Bitcoin and TMC will go so high in March, can only do false attack on 60000. Threat is to great for me to risk. Better is to wait for proper wave 5th in bubble cycle.

one speaks well of harmony (one)
What do you think about it?

I dont know that project, must do research, but like many others if will do new ATH better is to wait for April and buy after correction to earn in Summer superbubble.

But if You can risk - get in now to this train;)

1 Like

you believe that the limit value of the currency is the market capitalizationā€¦ ? (with the same project )

sorry
value of the single coin

more or less - always for whales, not for small players, but who decides? :smiley:

1 Like

https://www.tradingview.com/x/urScuvLB/

where are the tweets from NEM Foundation?

Time is short, for this ā€œshortsā€, unless whale can control this and drop to 0.3 today, that can be also on the table.

Iā€™m so hyped my opt-in stash in XYM has been confirmed on the snapshot. Now Iā€™m looking to a pump in XEM and XYM prices! :grinning:

XEM is currently in contango, future prices higher than spot. Perhaps weā€™ll see a recovery?

XEM should recover. There is no way people wonā€™t pump it up since XEM has dropped 55%. People are looking for opportunities. And one has just showed up, which is buying cheap XEM!

As for XYM, Iā€™m hyped for the XYM launch and listing in exchanges because it will be my first time being part of a brand new market! Iā€™m expecting crazy volatility. And Iā€™m 100% in for trading my XYM tokens profiting or losing it. I donā€™t care about it because my XYM stash from the airdrop is money I can afford to lose.

If you are pumped for the massive XYM pump during the week of its launch on exchanges on March 15th, smash the :heart: button!

The XYM launch coinciding with the FINSUM event in Japan will be one of the most profitable launches in crypto history! Iā€™m hoping to 100x gains!!! :rocket:

1 Like

Hi Does anyone know how to opt in for symbol on binance ?

You cannot opt-in anymore because the snapshot has already been taken.

sorry eiokad is that even if you have xem coin ?

My Strategy : I sold all my XEM at around 0.45$ ā€‹after snapshot.

With the money I got. I will buy XYM as soon as It will be listed.

Imagine if I can buy XYM for 0.45$ or less when itā€™s listed. I will DOUBLE my stack of XYM.

Since XYM is the future of NEM, I prefer having a double stack of XYM than 1 stack of XEM and 1 stack of XYM.

It is also possible that XEM pump in the future, I wont be surprise, but if I have to bet, I bet on XYM. So, I prefer increase my stack of XYM.

I guess I wont be the only one to do this. So many people in the NEM community will have FIAT to pump XYM when itā€™s released (since they would have sold XEM to get FIAT). A nice pump is possible :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s just my strategy, everyone are free to think what they want.

2 Likes

thanks for your input very interesting strategy good luck cheers

For me, XYM is the future of NEM since companies will work on XYM, NGL will probably do marketing on XYM instead of XEM etcā€¦

So XYM is the new XEM.

If I can buy XYM for 0.45$ (the price I sold XEM), itā€™s like if nothing changed and I just DOUBLED my stack of ā€œNEM coinā€.

NEM gave me the opportunity to get 2x more of their coins in my wallet. Thanks NEM :slight_smile:

1 Like

XYM - airdump ))

Most traders will do exactly that. @ormurinlangi also mentioned he would dump XEM to double his XYM stack. If all NEMbers execute your strategy at the same time, XYM will pump, giving NEMbers a chance to gain huge profits. It will be like what reddit members did with GameStop. Good luck!!!