What Exchanges Have Started XYM Trading

yes, it went very fast, the next day I did the second part and yesterday I was “Verified”.
I tried to withdraw my XYM to Symbol Wallet but I have to wait for 24h for “security reasons” (will expire in about three hours and I will try again)

2 Likes

I dont see Kucoin start of trading nor wallet for XYM there…

11.00UTC passed

another one exchange that waits for whale sign

huh that is only withdrawal start, listing and depositing should be after mainnet start, after can mean one year after ahahah

1 Like

@DuracellDeMonaco were you able to withdrawal XYM from gate.io after being KYC approved?

yes already yesterday :+1:

2 Likes
1 Like

HBTC

1 Like

any chances starting from 0.10?

Every time starts at 0.0 and correlates at some point with another exchanges

it was to understand if it is enough to be fast😕

1 Like

Hello everyone! Any news when Binance launches xym trading?

1 Like

Hello. I received some XYM currency as a gift. But its perception is inactive for me. Messages that our services are being maintained. When can I pick them up? Thank

If you mean “binance” than you have to wait
Welcome to the waiting club :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

When will it be listed on the poloniex exchange? Does anyone have information? we have not received the gala xym AirDrop at poloniexte.

When will it be listed on the poloniex exchange? Does anyone have information? we still haven’t received xym AirDrop at poloniex.

1 Like
1 Like

So for so far:

Binance did issued XYM without withdraw nor trade option.

Polo haven’t even issued XYM yet.

Bitrex same.

No news from Japanese exchanges allowing XYM trading.

@DaveH what’s going to get XYM the exposure that it will need to get even properly listed on CMC?

1 Like

I know right? meanwhile other exchanges are already trading it

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.