Where did my Nem go

Does it matter whether or not im new to this circle. The PROBLEM still
persist. I lost some NEM $200 aproximatly. And the issue is not taken care
of. That tells me “I” have miss judged NEM and that they take too long ro
teact to a problem versus being pro active. Imagine how they will run the
business. GOOD BUY!!!

How can we fix a problem, when you won’t even tell us what the problem is?

LIKE I SAID BE PROACTIVE! Don’t you know your STUFF. I DONT NEED TO TELL
YOU HOW TO DO YOUR JOB.!!! But since you asked. Conduct trial test with
newbies. Compare your product with the competition. Dude think ahead man…

I am asking YOU what YOUR issue is. You lost XEM, and I am trying to help you get it back…

That is just it. I dont know that you are tech suport. There is nothing
telling me that you are! Exept just now. If you want to help me, then here
we go. this is all i have. See what you can do with that.

Dude I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS!!!

I’m sorry, maybe I seem to have totally different answers.
Delete posts.
Since English can be understood only by translation software, we will leave it to others later.

Also, CAPS LOCK is still pressed.

Ok. So am i getting my money back or not!

lost 146 NEMs today. I wanted to buy some DIMs, before I could enter the address for it it was all gone. I even can’t find the address where it’s send to. Can someone help me with this problem?

You have to give us some information, else we cannot help.
What is the address of your account?
You seem to have sent xem to Changlly, did you include the message that Changelly needs to credit your account?

What is the address of your account?

Hi , the address of my wallet
is NBZ5F5-3L5EOA-4SIZTQ-NXU5O6-PRFQGU-LPWC36-KEA6.

What client are you using?
You have send those 146 xems back to bittrex, but there is no message in the transaction so bittrex cannot credit your account. You have to contact the bitrex support and show them the transaction:

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/a8d63ed5852c3e0f34a805c52dba2ce4254b6bee59a8482da1d15930cec130c6

yes i sent the payment to

and forgot to include the
message.

That means you have to contact Changelly and tell them that you forgot to append the message.
If you would post the addresss of your account i could look up the transaction in the explorer. Always good if you can present them the transaction you are referring to with a link to the explorer.

I have the same exact issue. I deposited 1150+ XEM to bittrex and encrypted the message by accident. That is it. At this point (20 days later), I am wondering if I am going to be able to recover damn near $1000. I am pissed off to say the least. I dont give a damn who has to fix this. I refuse to lose my hard earned money! If I can see the transaction on the NEM Blockchain and NEM “confirmed” it, where the hell is it now! Bittrex is usesless when it comes to customer service. How can I get my own money back

Unfortunately only Bittrex can return your tokens. If you attached transaction hash you must wait…
Please verify if Bittrex don’t close your ticket. As far as I know there are sending noe auto response and if you don’t answer for auto response for couple days they closing your ticket…

Please continue the discussion here, thanks:

1 Like