Will XEM price ever be high!

NEM has lack of marketing. The technology of NEM speak for itself.

1 Like

Indeed my friend. But you have to look at the facts. The lack of marketing is on purpose. Their strategy is built on working behind the curtains and show-off when thereā€™s actually something to show. You will see, letā€™s wait for Catapult. Itā€™s not a long time to wait for. I guess a few weeks.

4 Likes

For every 1 Ethereum there is 92 NEM. This means if the Tech of NEM & ETH were EQUAL. Nem would be somewhere around 2 dollars 45 cents. However, Ethereum is receiving a much higher evaluation. Almost 11X evaluation compared to NEM. So basically what Iā€™m saying is. You canā€™t compare the two unless you take the evaluation of the tech & the total supply.

You would be giving the value of Ethereum 27,600 dollars & Nem could theoretically be 300 dollars. (If they were valued at the same level). However, NEM is about 11 times behind Ethereumā€™s tech & if the lead continues with Ethereum and doesnā€™t swing back into favor of NEM, the valuation of NEM would be somewhere around 28-30 dollars, while Ethereum would keep itā€™s lead & have an insane evaluation of 27,600 dollars. Nowā€¦ for a second, lets pretend the gap closes. and we only become 6x behind Ethereum. We would be looking at 60 dollar NEM. Reality is, you canā€™t sit here and compare the two without figuring out supply/demand.

You would be giving NEM a 1,500 X evaluation to get to 300 dollars.
If you gave the same valuation to Ethereum , it would be 450,000 dollars.

Not realistic at all.

1 Like

I wish nem would burn 5billion coinsā€¦

1 Like

Why is NEM going down?

I want to talk about a subject thatā€™s been under the radar. Why is our favourite coin dropping down as if someone wants it to just drown into the pit? Well, my friends, have no worries. Itā€™s just a price regulation due to the fact that bitcoin rose-up. Have no worries, let NEM get to itā€™s price whatever that may be and hold your NEM together. I spoke to the NEM team and they told me the same thingā€¦bitcoin riseā€¦volatile marketā€¦keep NEM 1-2 months and weā€™ll all sing Kumbaya around the fire.So just a little bit of patience. I have 40K+ NEM and regardless of the current price, I am sticking to it because I believe in NEM, in Lon Wang, in the whole team behind it and I know NEM will take-out all the damn coins standing ahead. So my advice. donā€™t chicken-out and stick to your NEM. Wait until January next year. It will pay-off !

3 Likes

This is my private analyze on daily basis (XEMUSD pair made in Metatrader 4 with imported daily data from coinmarketcap). Retraces and obstacles are normal in price speculation. I believe in NEM (and XEM as e-currency) longterm. I hold now 125000 XEMs (96000 sold in May/June but maybe to fast :grinning:). If XEM could somewhat break 30cents, could easily fly to 50cents+ area. And 50cents can be in this case only shortterm obstacle to fly higher. And we should not look at other coins (Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.). Every coin has his own way.

I wish good luck for all NEMsters :wink:

3 Likes

i think it will get to 1 buck in 7-8 months. since exchange is on the way and other projects are about to start. it is in use already so i hope when market is cooling down it will atract more usear that are lookingt to move there money from falling altcoins. this is where the nem based exchange will come in handy. but with 9billion tokens a high price like eth or btc wont hapn any soon, if ever. i think this will stop somewhere around 4-7 dollars and that will be it if it wont be a next fiatcurrency in some years.

1 Like

My dear nemsters, weā€™ve all witnessed the greatness of NEM regarding utility and innovation so, thereā€™s no need to go through that all-over again as many articles and forum topics already serve that purpose.

Since 20th August when XEM coin reached a peak of over 28 euro-cents (I was looking at litebit.eu charts when saw the spike so it was in EUR), it was actually the all-time record for XEM since 28 euro-cents mean around 33 USD-cents.

Hours after that, weā€™ve seen a sudden drop in value that went down slowly until now.

Some of you might be all-right with that knowing that itā€™s an old pump & dump move by whales who have a lot of coins, but many of you might freak-out as you purchased XEM hoping to go to the Moon and whatā€™s happening now, isnā€™t quite the scenario you imagined.

Well, I can tell you one thing. DO NOT FEAR. NEM is here to stay, and it has yet to start showing its true value.
NEM Catapult is on the way and the NEM Exchange from Australia is also close-by. We also have Trezor on the cornerā€¦and all of these expected events are more than enough to give us confidence that XEM price will go to 0.50-0.60$ by the end of this year.

We all know how volatile the enviroment of altcoins can be, and it goes both ways, not just when price goes down. Sadly, a lot of price increase/decrease is dictated by whales that we like to call ā€œweak handsā€ and are not there to hold assets but to pump and dump. But they are just a temporary setback as the credibility of a coin is not dictated by its market cap but by its utility in the real world.

We all know XEM is not the best marketed coin around as the team dedicated its efforts and money to deliver the best product on the market.

Please read below a conversation between one of our members and Lon Wong (CLICK TO ZOOM-IN)

As far as Iā€™m concerned, XEM is one of the best if not the best coin out there, keep your XEM, and I am extremely confident weā€™ll se the light by the end of this year. Have faith and donā€™t chicken-out on something thatā€™s mostly a normal swing in the world of cryptocurrency.

Somebody said that NEM is the ā€œsleeping giantā€ and I think there is truth to that. Once the giant will wake-up, it will wipe-out most of altcoins that are ahead in the top 5 chart, but for that, we need to be a bit patient.

The NEM rise hasnā€™t even begun yet. But make no mistake, itā€™s about to start after October this year. Thatā€™s my honest feeling and I stick to it.

2 Likes

we also have to keep in mind that lots of xem gonna be lock on harvesting.

1 Like

@ExtRa so, if it is locked, what are the implications? For e.g. if I have 10999, how many will be locked for harvesting? and what does that mean? would I be not able to sell them as and when I like to?

1 Like

Hello again my nemsters ! :hugs:

As a guy who wants to have an ideea of whatā€™s coming in the near future, lately Iā€™ve been ā€œon a huntā€ for all the web articles and youtube videos, in order to get a clue of what could be the projected price for XEM for the next 12 months from now.

Obviously I ended-up with a lot of confusing information, arguments from all the possible angles and as a result, I didnā€™t feel that the puzzle pieces were a lot more put together than before doing all that.

At the end of the day, it seems that everybodyā€™s prediction is based more on emotion and wishful thinking rather than on some sort of objective evidence to point-out a realistic outcome. Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m including myself in this category as my previous posts prove that :blush: .

But nevertheless, this time I decided to leave all my emotions behind and do some sort of objective analysis to get a picture of the future price or XEM for the next 12 months.

Therefore based on the chart taken from WorldCoinIndex from february 2017 to 24th august 2017, I drafted a chart based on XEM price fluctuations during this interval of time so far, which shows-up different outcomes for August 2018, from the most pessimistic scenario to the most optimistic one

I am aware that the graphical presentation is kind of mediocre but due to lack of technical skills, I did my best. At the end of the day, itā€™s the information we care about. Honestly, I did the chart in Paint, by hand, therefore, please donā€™t throw tomatoes at me :joy: .

While the information in my chart might not be very accurate, I believe it gives us at least an ideea about a realistic future price of XEM for the next couple of months.

Below you have the chart Iā€™ve made. Please CLICK on it to zoom-in. If zoom-in is no enough, download the picture and zoom-in from your desktop, and you should see the numbers clearely.

As you can see, we have 5 outcomes represented by 5 lines: yellow, purple, green, red, blue.

Keep in mind that when Iā€™ve drafted this chart, I havenā€™t taken into consideration the upcoming events that will pump-up the XEM price (Catapult, NEM Exchange, Trezor, Comsa). The chart is showing XEMā€™s future price based on the progress it made so far, without any events that might pump it up. Altough, in the past XEM price got pumped due to a couple of breakthroughs and announcements, I believe that the upcoming events mentioned above, will have much more impact on the price than the ones in the past, therefore, even the most optimistic line (yellow) should be considered as rather conservative regarding expected price, while the blue one, itā€™s rather an apocalyptic scenario that personally, I find it very unlikely to happen.

The numbers for August 2018 are below as follows:

Yellow line: 1.53$
Purple line: 1.20$
Green line: 0.93$
Red line: 0.71$
Blue line: 0.35$

If I were to take into consideration the upcoming events in the near future I would add at least 50% increase to my predictions for each of the lines pointed in the chart, and even that I think itā€™s conservative.

Either way, you will see in my chart that XEM price goes-up anyway, and you will see by how much.

I am more than happy to receive replies with opinions, comments, analysis corrections, basically, letā€™s predict the price together, everybody is welcomed to drop an opinion. I would love to hear that from you.

Cheers ! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

looks goodā€¦ are you a normal investor in XEM or officially attached with some NEM project?

1 Like

Hi Shivikumararora,

Thank you for your appreciation.

To answer your question, Iā€™m both an investor and a believer in NEM project.

Officially, Iā€™m not involved in any development regarding NEM but other than that, Iā€™m dedicating a lot of my time studying and getting any new info about this because after doing extensive research for the past couple of weeks, I realised that NEM is the best block-chain technology out there and in 3-5 years from now it might actually have a very good chance not only to surpass Ethereum, but maybe even Bitcoin itself regarding market cap and adoption, due to the fact that it has an amazing development team and plan and it already started to be widely adopted by Eastern financial institutions.

While these might seem ambitious claims, Iā€™m actually sticking to them. Weā€™ve seen altcoins pulling-out ridiculous outcomes which nobody expected, as in the cryptocurrency world everything is possible.

NEM actually has a shot to make get the crown, and a good one. Iā€™m even tempted to make an article about this.

Overall,I love the idea of investing in something I really believe in.

3 Likes

Keep sharing your knowledge thenā€¦ thanks

2 Likes

I will. thx

Can we hear your thoughts on Comsa token? Do you believe we should stick with XEM?

I have heard because of Nemā€™s caliber of functionality and technology that we may be looking at a 10k% to 15k% increase in 2018 according to Francis Hunt with the top 20 coinmarketcap ranking coins.

I think in this monthā€™s rhythm 10k-15k% will be possible till end of 2018. In my opinion Comsa will have a great impact on XEMā€™s price, beside Catapult.

Can you please please provide an URL with the article/video on this? Iā€™m quite interested to see it myself as I invested in NEM.

1 Like

Hello! I read all your comments and articles !! I can say you are mine all)) because I also believe in a coin xem !! but I have a question! With this volume of this coin, the price of 1xem= 400-1000 dollars is possible?

2 Likes