Will XEM price ever be high!

I will. thx

Can we hear your thoughts on Comsa token? Do you believe we should stick with XEM?

I have heard because of Nemā€™s caliber of functionality and technology that we may be looking at a 10k% to 15k% increase in 2018 according to Francis Hunt with the top 20 coinmarketcap ranking coins.

I think in this monthā€™s rhythm 10k-15k% will be possible till end of 2018. In my opinion Comsa will have a great impact on XEMā€™s price, beside Catapult.

Can you please please provide an URL with the article/video on this? Iā€™m quite interested to see it myself as I invested in NEM.

1 Like

Hello! I read all your comments and articles !! I can say you are mine all)) because I also believe in a coin xem !! but I have a question! With this volume of this coin, the price of 1xem= 400-1000 dollars is possible?

2 Likes

No. Thatā€™s ludicrous. That would make it the most valuable entity in the solar system.

1 Like

Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for your appreciation regarding my articles and comments and your enthusiasm regarding NEM.
Now, to answer your question if 1XEM will be 400-1000$ā€¦ Well before I answer to you on that, I want to point-out something Iā€™ve written in one of my posts and might answer your question. It goes like this:

At the end of the day itā€™s not about value/coin but the value/market cap.
If Bitcoin holds 71 billion USD and NEM holds 2.5 billion USD, then Bitcoin is only around 28 times more valuable than XEM in regards of market cap.
We are tempted to think that the bigger the price of a coin, the better, but truth is, a coinā€™s true value is reflected in itā€™s market cap which reflects peopleā€™s trust and in most cases, the utility of the coin in the real world.
The value/coin vs. the number of coins issued are just numbers. Itā€™s like saying that the USD is better than the Japanesse Yen (1 USD equals 109.29 JPY) or GBP is better than the Swiss Franch by 24% (1 GBP equals 1.24 Swiss Franch) just because itā€™s more expensive, even if in both cases, the Japanesse Yen and Swiss Franch are far better currencies than USD and GBP in terms of stability at least. Why? Because the countries of origin have have a strong foundation and background in terms of stability and economic prosperity.

So, the main point here is that it doesnā€™t really matter if NEM will reach 400-1000$. It only matters if the market cap of NEM will be among the highest in the cryptocurrency market.

But if you really want to know if it will reach 400-1000$, then letā€™s make the following calculation:

Bitcoin is around 4000$/coin with 21million coins available and a market cap of around 70 billion $
NEM is 0.28$/coin with 10 billion coins available with a market cap of around 2.3 billion $

For NEM to reach 400$, it needs to multiply by around 1500 times. That is 150000% increase, giving it a market cap of around 3.4 trillion USD.
My answer is: YES, it can happen, but it might take 10+ years for us to see that, and a lot of factors are involved for that to happen.

But as I said, it doesnā€™t matter at all the price/coin but the coinā€™s market cap, for the reasons I mentioned in the quote above.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers!

1 Like

Goldman Sachs forecast: the bitcoin price will drop to $ 2221 as soon as it reaches $ 4827. Thatā€™s what analyst Sheba Jafari thinks, which, by the way, correctly predicted the growth of the bitcoin rate to $ 4000 in early August.

Bitcoin is now experiencing just crazy growth. He rose more than 15% from the end of Friday, breaking through $ 4,000, $ 4,100, $ 4,200 and $ 4,300 before setting a new record at $ 4,323. But it seems that this is not the limit either.

After the fork of this crypto currency on August 1, the price of bitcoin fell to $ 2.643, but now bitcoin increased by 57%, and only in 2017, the growth was 335%.

Sheba Jafari, head of technical strategy at Goldman Sachs, wrote in a note sent to customers on Sunday that, as bitcoin is approaching the $ 3,691 mark (today we already know that bitcoin will overcome this mark), the fifth wave can raise bitcoin even higher to the level of $ 4827, and afterwards there will come a correction, during which the price of bitcoin will fall to $ 2221.

maybe itā€™s our time !! we do not know what tomorrow will be in crypto coins in the crypto industry !! what is $ 3 billion dollars ??? If there are a lot of things on the basis of NEM !! in 2009 no one could imagine that bitcoin would be capitalization in 70 billion dollars, so here I learned about the coin 2 months ago and buy it more often than cleaning my teeth!)) I believe that the price will be 400-4000 dollars! for 5 years! bitcoin 3 place)

nem will never go over 100usdā€¦if even that. but thats not a problemā€¦if you think you can buy 50nem and get this x 5000 then you not doing your math right. if you look for the next bitcoin then you are totaly wrong here.

5 сŠµŠ½Ń‚. 2017 Š³., Š² 0:58, Stinghe Dorian noreply@nem.io Š½Š°ŠæŠøсŠ°Š»(Š°):

Stinghe_Dorian https://forum.nem.io/u/stinghe_dorian
September 4
nem will never go over 100usdā€¦if even that. but thats not a problemā€¦if you think you can buy 50nem and get this x 5000 then you not doing your math right. if you look for the next bitcoin then you are totaly wrong here.

Visit Topic https://forum.nem.io/t/will-xem-price-ever-be-high/6528/30 or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

andrew https://forum.nem.io/u/andrew
September 4
Goldman Sachs forecast: the bitcoin price will drop to $ 2221 as soon as it reaches $ 4827. Thatā€™s what analyst Sheba Jafari thinks, which, by the way, correctly predicted the growth of the bitcoin rate to $ 4000 in early August. Bitcoin is now experiencing just crazy growth. He rose more than 15% ā€¦
Ok! Then you have a counter question! What do you expect from XEM? what are the expectations of this coin? and what is the maximum? your opinion of the Comsa coin

its tricky to predict nem itself i think will get high up but i cant say exactly how far. se i wrote befor that i do think nem could grow to a size like apple, google or facebook at about 700.000.000.000. usd. thats where i would set the max. ther will be more competition later in the future for nem i am sure. i think it will reach something from 7-12usd in the next 5-6 years maybe. that would top mcap for bitcoin now.

2 Likes

Thx man ! :sunglasses:

Ripple is predicted to have a one-year return of 5,478 percent, following the trend of other digital tokens. Following after is New Economic Movement (NEM), which is priced at $0.257 and expected to have a one-year return of 14,998 percent.

Another digital token that is being targeted by investors is Bytecoin, which is currently priced at $0.00395 and expected to have a one-year return of 9,785 percent.

How do poeple get those information? How can they be so sure about it? Those percents are really preciseā€¦ Iā€™d like to see how they found themā€¦

1 Like

There you go my friend. Sorry for the delay. Below you have my newest article on COMSA and what it will mean for NEM. Enjoy reading !

2 Likes

Thank you! I will take my time and read your post.

Gm Tiberiu. How are you? Did you receive the article you requested?

What is a good exchange to buy NEM from? Coinbase does not offer it. I am new to the cryptocurrency world but NEM sounds like a good investment, a long long term one but still a good one

Spectrocoin works fine for me: https://spectrocoin.com/en/signup.html

Recently opened an account with Bittrex but the verification takes a while.