Will XEM price ever be high!

hello, where is your promised article) I’m waiting for the Хem)

Hi Bro, you were right…ofcourse I love NEM…it is unfortunate that I invested very very little in NEM

Thx Bro, I was right because I anticipated NEM’s inner roadmap…the one that is not published. It’s easy to get money from crowd, the individuals, but the best money is from companies, banks, etc. Those money never dump because once they adopt NEM in their system, they need to stick to it. So no dump. NEM never wanted people’s money. NEM wants the money of banks and huge companies. That’s why NEM will overcome Bitcoin in a few years in terms of market cap. People are just to blind by pump & dump coins to see this. Smart investors always stay put and eat popcorn while watching the money flow at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Hit me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tiberiu.darvasi

Hi TiberiuDarvasi, do you have any idea what caused the price jump today?

Yeah, WeChat integrating NEM wallet. WeChat is China’s Yahoo Messenger on steroids, it’s a messenger, a payment gateway, and much more.Basically all chinese are connected to WeChat. So What Lon Wong (President of NEM) did, was to put NEM in China, a country where chinese people are forbidden to buy crypto but with WeChat they are not, and now, any chinese guy can purchase crypto through WeChat with NEM… :slight_smile: Stellar move from Lon Wong! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! Very cool. Thank you for replying with the info. Your posts on here have been helpful!

Keep your faith in NEM, shut your years to FUD and you will be fine bro :wink:

Seems some people spread some misinformation,

2 Likes

Added you on fb some minutes ago. i got 10k xem 2 days ago before the up, was a lucky move

Lucky move indeed. Confirmed the add on Fb.

I believe that it is very easy to raise the rate, all you need is to enter the currency into circulation. Especially through the commodity market.

Poll Address: NBAY7JCCSXRBXDYITXHBY2SOPUT57ILI52J4QVNK

Hi TiberiuDarvasi. How are you? I have a Bittrex account. All day my order of XEM coins have been cancelled. What is the minimum purchase including BTC to XEM. Thank you for your support

XEM/BTC otherwise known as NEM/BTC has established a short term ascending triangle with considerable resistance at 3500. If the ascending channel does not break, New Economy Movement will transcend above this resistance line towards 4440. If a breakout on the ascending channel occurs, 5548 will be the next target level.

Target: 4440
Second Target: 5548
https://www.tradingview.com/i/BnrNHQvl/

have been looking at the Crypto Coins for a few years and kicked myself for not investing in it before. But i have kept an eye on NEM and decided i shall jump on this boat :smiley: so NEM please dont let me down :wink:

1 XEM = 1 USD, but 1 US dollar is worth nothing, cmon XEM be high!

well if you got 100k to some million xem your prety happy right now. for sure i know i would but i can only dream of that much xem

Possible breakout incoming in NEM / XEM .

Look for a big break over the $1.03 area which will likely act as a pivot point .
Upward ascending triangle .

Short term goal: $1.15
Longer term goal: $1.45+
Chart

Well, I’m not surprised. I’ve proven myself with NEM. Soon I will predict for Graft ! :slight_smile: It’s my next investment.

Here’s my prediction guys and I’ve seen the future.

$750 USD by end of 2018.

You’re welcome.

2 Likes